Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Debt

Debt Discussions about debt and how to deal with debt.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:30 AM

Default Proposal to your debt/financial matters

Good day everyone,

How many of you are currently in need for capital financing or personal loans but finding it difficult to obtain due to strict lending requirements by your local banks or financial institutions? How about investors struggling to diversify the investments as your local fixed deposit interest rates are too low but other investments are a little too risky for your appetite?

In response to the overwhelming global demand for funds (perhaps for starting up a business or immediate personal loan requirements) and the struggle that investors encounter in finding the perfect investments to diversify their portfolio, my partner and I have recently started a platform called seekforfunds,com where we allow fund seekers and funders globally to connect and come up with the perfect arrangement that suits your preference.

We already have quite a number of users currently that are either seeking for funds or looking to provide funds for a targeted return, so why not have a look and see if you can find something that matches your preference, or if not, create your own post for other users to find you? It is absolutely FREE by the way. We are just looking to help out

Let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks!

Best regards,
SeekForFunds

Old Sponsors