Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:10 PM

Default Stock Trader looking for an Investor

I'm looking for someone who can supply the capital for stock trading. The capital can stay in your account. I'm asking for a 50/50 split on the profits minus taxes, trade cost, etc. So if you don't profit then I wont make a dime. Or we could set it up under my account and I could pay you your half every time I close a position. If we did it this way I would prefer that we sign an agreement for both our protection. Either way it doesn't matter to me.

Ive been trading for 3 years and have gained much knowledge of the market and know how it works. I just don't have the capital needed to make greater gains. I don't have alot of contacts and I don't come from a wealthy family but I'm very good at trading. That's why I'm looking for an investor. I use alot of charts and technical analysis when I trade. I don't trade on fundamentals because they tell you why you should buy/short but not the most important thing which is when you should buy/short. I have a system that I use that helps me to determine the best entry points of the stocks that I'm looking at for the day, week, or month. I also always look to see what the market is going to do first before I even thing about entering any position. I also know were the buyers and seller are of each stock. So before I even make that trade I will be able to tell you were I'm looking to enter and what price Ill be looking to get out. I follow institutional money(the big boys). This is what moves a stock up or down. I get in when they get in and get out when they do. To maximize my profits, I let the market come to me and wait for the set up. That way the probability of that stock moving the direction that I think It will go is very high. On average I can pull 15% profit per month. Some months will be much greater then that.

Why take the risk having your money in a mutal fund, 401k or roth in a down market. Have the freedom to make gains and withdrawl your funds without penalty in any market.

Please contact me for more information.

Old Sponsors
Old 07-13-2010, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Stock Trader looking for an Investor

If you can truely earn 15% per month you should already have a $100+ million assest under management. Are you using the Madoff strategy?

Old 07-13-2010, 04:00 PM

Yes I can earn an average 15% per month. Some months I can pull up to 80%. I have pulled 180% in a 3 month period before. If I had about 150k in my market account I wouldnt need any investors. My market account is growing but I dont have alot of capital to make the big gains yet. So its like a grinding process even at 15%. Having an investor would help me make more gains.

Madoff took peoples money and didnt invest it. Im not taking anyones money. The funds stay in the investors account. The investor has full control of their account. My commission are also paid on profits only.

Old 07-14-2010, 08:31 PM

It's daytrading? Average of haw many trades? Give more details how it works

Old 07-14-2010, 09:29 PM

I do mostly swing trades. Meaning I will trade a stock and hold/short it for 3 days to 3 months on average. I let the market come to me. I dont chase anything. I always follow the institutional money(the big boys). I want to know were and when there getting in and most importantly when they are getting out. I dont trade just any stock. The set up has to be there and I want the market behind that stock(s). Stocks can only go up 1/3 of its potential by itself so you need the markets help to move it. I do this by seeing what the market is going to do first, then I look for stocks that are showing relative strenght or weekness. I want to see W formations below or above moving average. This is were I can catch breakouts(a combinations of shorts covering along with tons of buyers)which makes the stock price shoot hard to the upside. If im shorting I will look for the opposite.
I use 4 charts that show me the mother load(will it continue up or down for then next 3 months. This is the chart that your stock broker doesnt want you to know about) of that stock or market. The short term(will it continue up or down for the next 3 days to several weeks)of that stock or market, the intraday(entering a position, adding to a positions, taking off a position and pivot points), and support and resistance(were the buyers and sellers are, key areas on were I look to enter a trade and were Im going to look to take profits).

There are alot of other things that Im constantly looking at like volume, volatility, slow stochastics, and I always break down the market by looking at what drives it. This helps me to determine if new money is comming in or going out. Also I will know if the market desides to rally up if its a head fake rally or if its real.

I may day trade a few stocks once and a while but mostly by accident. Usually if I get stopped out of a position or if Im adding to a position.

I take very little risk when I trade because I get in at the best possible time and I know how much Im willing to lose before I enter any positon. I never go in with alot of shares either. I always go in with minimum shares and then add to the positions once I get confirmation that the stock is moving my way. I always use stops too and I know when to take profits.

Old 07-15-2010, 07:19 PM

Well that tells me that the stocks on that site have already made their move and its over played.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:13 PM

I may be interested to give a try..with the money on my account of course, how can i contact you?

Old 07-16-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betoo2002 View Post
I may be interested to give a try..with the money on my account of course, how can i contact you?

I cant pm you or leave my email address because I havent posted enouph yet. Can you pm me or leave me your email and Ill get back with you?

Old 07-18-2010, 03:22 PM

You have to be kidding me is this a joke?

Old 07-18-2010, 05:12 PM

You have to have 15 or more posts before you can pm or leave an email address. Ill try to post more.

Old 08-04-2010, 04:23 PM

Thank you very much

Old Sponsors
Old 08-09-2010, 01:36 PM

I hope your investing strategy is not as mediocre as your English. Although it is irrelevant, I want to point out to people to beware. If this guy is true to what he said he should back it up with numbers, track records, etc. If you are working with him make sure he provides you with it. I also hope you didn't miss the bull markets starting March 2009 where even if you invested couple of thousands you could have made a lot (700%-1000% return) by now. I know I did.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:45 PM

Do you have to be an expert in english to be a good stock trader? The only reason the market went up from March 2009 is because of manipulation by the plunger team. The feds basicaly give money to Goldman Sachs to buy their stock and other financial stocks to help drive the market higher. You can easily see this by just looking at the weak volume. By buying up the financial stocks they cause the shorts to cover their positions making the stock prices go higher. They can do this for a while but they cant do it forever. A true bull market is drivin by earnings and new institutional money. Sorry, but earnings stink across the board. Theyre are no new jobs, no new institutional money and the dollar keeps tanking. We have way way too much debt in this market. This is not a true bull market and this fake bull market ended in the begining of May 2010. We are now in a bear market. This market will continue to go down for at least 2 more months if not longer.

But I dont care about any of that because Im going to profit which ever way the market goes.

Im willing to paper trade with serious investors before any committments are made to prove that I can profit in the stock market no matter which way it goes. I'll even tell you why im getting in and getting out of each stock.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:04 PM

You sure point out interesting numbers... I would love to hear how the "test drive" went.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:44 PM

TurfToe, I am more interested in how you track institutional investors' moves. If you wouldn't mind explaining?