Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:55 PM

Default Safe investment?

someone asked me to suggest a safe online investment that will help her with a amount of $500 per month for her family.
As I know, there are many online businesses but most of them are risky.

Which one really safe to invest?

Old Sponsors
Old 11-09-2016, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Safe investment?

I am sorry but no investment is safe enough anywhere. I do believe that certain things are how you reduce the risk but still you don’t make it disappear completely. I prefer making investment only in Forex and it works nicely for me with Alpari and due to the luxuries available on the top especially with http://alpari.com/en/investor/structured_products/, its excellent way for investment that can be termed as secured and can still be rewarding.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:18 AM

I invest only in Forex with OctaFX broker and I believe that’s the safest way you go. It’s not just that but there is also 50% bonus on deposit available which makes it all very special. Another point that I feel so comfortable with them is they are regulated and have excellent market reputation with winning 16 awards in just 4/5 years, it’s absolutely pleasing to be part of such company and benefits massively while also helping me to remain calm and comfortable.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:29 AM

Here are many Investment site in online. High-yielding stocks have some risks. Dividend payouts at troubled companies may look generous, but thereís a good chance those companies wonít be able to keep paying them. Income investors may not be able to avoid risk entirely. With stocks at record highs and interest rates at record lows, itís harder and harder to find an income thatís perfectly safe. To get the income investors need, investors need to protect themselves by spreading their assets among as many income-producing investments as possible. And they should beware of any investment that promises a big payout but there are some online investment totally good.You think and understand which will good for you.

Old 11-16-2016, 02:25 AM

I would consider the below options:

(1) Invest in Corporate Fixed Deposits (FDs)
(2) Invest in Bank’s Fixed Deposits (FDs) or Recurring Deposits (RDs)
(3) Start Car Flipping Business
(4) Invest in Rental property
(5) Host a Successful Website
(6) Start a Moneylender Job

Old 11-16-2016, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reservoir Dogz View Post
I am sorry but no investment is safe enough anywhere. I do believe that certain things are how you reduce the risk but still you donít make it disappear completely.
Just really agree about your point!
So I just try to found my financial manger help me or listen more advise from different person.

Old 11-26-2016, 01:02 AM

I would suggest you to research thoroughly before investing.

Old 11-29-2016, 01:57 PM

There is no safe investment in any serious book of investments. if we are serious about investment then let the word safe rest in peace, it’s just that way. If we understand it quicker then we can work it out better, but if we are not able to understand it quicker then we will just roam around in false mindset. I never want safety, but I want comfort with my investment and that’s what I get with Forex trading with OctaFX broker. They have excellent structure including segregated account which not just is secure, but also fairly comfortable for me.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:08 AM

Its depend on you what purpose are invested your money?? So at first before invest your money you can verified the details of that company and company employer.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM

Bitcoin is most safe and secure from of currency. you can choose Bitcoin for long term investment. And it is 100% legal.

Old 12-25-2016, 06:09 PM

If you are looking for investing or passive income then you can consider FreshForex as they are providing a massive 48% interest per annum. Now this is quite biggie and you can break-even in just around 2 years and the rest of it is just pure profits. They are a regulated true ECN broker so you don’t have to worry for the safety of our fund! They have been in business for nearly 12 years and growing strong!

Old Sponsors
Old 02-22-2017, 01:05 AM

If you are looking for investing or reflexive income then you can think about Latam Structured Finance, because they are providing best investment guide for your investment. And they are help to take right decision.

Old 02-22-2017, 11:04 PM

Here I have a amazing trick to Safe Your investments . Do you know Mutual Funds are riskier than directly investing in stocks. So its not advisable to invest
in mutual funds. You know know how mutual funds are riskier.As an investor, your main aim is to make lucrative returns on your investment and mutual funds are popular around the globe since they are quite lucrative.

Most people tend to classify mutual funds as a safe way to invest. Many will even tell you mutual funds is the way to go if youíre just starting out. To some extent, this is true. Mutual funds are a good investment vehicle for learners and those new to the world of investing. But are they really safe?

One of the major reasons why Mutual funds are very attractive is that the investor doesnít require any kind of investment knowledge to invest in them. This is a strength we will admit, especially for those who donít want to be bothered by the details of the whole process. But this is also a major weakness that can quickly render mutual funds highly risky.

Old 03-03-2017, 04:23 AM

Following are the safe investment ways.

-Invest in Rental property
-Start Car Flipping Business
-Invest in Bank’s Fixed Deposits (FDs)
-Host a Successful Website
-FD

Old 03-03-2017, 08:24 AM

Any investment is safe as long as we are educated enough for it.