Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 12-27-2016, 05:09 AM

Default Top 4 Things to Check before Hiring a Forex Broker

Forex brokers offer a variety of feature and advantages, because of the enormous competition between forex brokers and dealers. However, itís quite difficult to choose a broker. You need to check things such as regulation and capitalisation. While choosing a broker, the real problem arises when you have to decide what all attributes you want to look for in a broker.

Old Sponsors
Old 12-29-2016, 11:04 PM

Default Re: Top 4 Things to Check before Hiring a Forex Broker

Trading in the financial markets is bounded by a certain amount of charm, because there is no single formula for trading successfully. Think of the markets as being like the ocean and the trader as a surfer. Surfing requires talent, balance, patience, proper equipment and being mindful of your surroundings.
  1. Patience
  2. Discipline
  3. Objectivity
  4. Realistic Expectations

These four things need to check before Hiring a Forex Broker.

Old 12-31-2016, 03:14 AM

I don’t get into all these complication stuff. I just look for broker that’s regulated properly and got reputation. It’s why I go for OctaFX, as they are very special company in every way. They have fantastic structure that is upgraded and advance with ECN setting, so all really works out nicely for me and helps up with bringing quality results for me. I never have to worry about slippage, re quote or any such scenes and can work really smoothly.

Old 01-25-2017, 11:55 AM

I am not sure hiring is the right word. Anyhow, as per broker selection goes, I have just one criteria put forward and that’s security because only then onwards, I can build upon. This is why I go for the best and that’s FP Markets. But, why they are the best? That’s try out, firstly, they are best (my view) because they are 100% Australian operated and owned company with regulated by ASIC and have been in the industry for over decade (12 years), it’s perfect to be with such broker. However, it’s obvious that newbies look for eye candy things and fortunately that’s too is here especially the latest offering of $200 No Deposit Bonus!

Old 01-30-2017, 12:10 PM

Common sense I something that I believe is the biggest requirement for us, if we are sensible enough than we can really gain a lot and able to achieve good results too. But, if we don’t use common sense well than we will never be able to figure out right broker. I trade with OctaFX, as they are so very special with having ideal conditions as I mentioned, but the greatest advantage with them is that they have brilliant deposit bonus up to 50%, so that just adds to my liking.

Old 02-10-2018, 11:50 PM

If you want to find a reliable forex broker, you should go online. Several forex forums can help you find reputable and reliable brokers. Also, forums are good places to ask questions and learn. Although it can be quite time-consuming, it can be worth the effort in the long run.
My broker is Amarkets.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:22 AM

I guess the thing that matters the most is his reputation. If he has a history of success, there is no doubt that he is good at his job.
It is said that one should always be skeptical in the world of forex trading.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:45 PM

You should check following things about your broker before choosing
Account Security
Leverage Range
Demo Accounts
Charting Platform Integration
Customer Service

https://my.robomarkets.com/en/?a=djvd