Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:38 AM

Default Re: The Advantages of Trading Forex are Obvious

To be fair, I think there are much more benefits than what actually mentioned here like obvious one is that we can start with even lower figure. I work with OctaFX broker where we can operate on their ECN account and it can be done with as low as 5 dollars, so that’s simply phenomenal and the advantage is not just that but we can get up to 50% bonus on deposit which comes without any restrictions or conditions which just makes it better.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody21 View Post
1. Low Startup - You can start with as LOW as $50!

2. Huge Market - $3 TRILLION traded around the world every day (Actually, the Forex market is bigger than ALL the world stock, bonds, and futures markets combined!)

3. 24/5 - Non stop action, 24 hours a day 5 days per week (Monday through Friday)

4. Volatile - The most volatile market in the world...what does that mean? HUGE opportunity every moment of the day

5. Low Cost - While with stock trading, futures and options you pay spread plus commission, with Forex your only "cost of trade" is spread (that can add up to ALOT!)

6. No Cornering - Unlike any other markets, it is IMPOSSIBLE to corner the Forex market....and, no matter how many people trade with the same robot its efficiency and profitability will remain intact (HUGE plus)!

7. Up & Down - Profit from rising and falling prices...you don't care which way the market goes. Ohhh...and, unlike with the US stock market, you don't have to wait for an up-tick for shorting!

8. No Size Limit - Trade as BIG or as SMALL as you want! This is something that ONLY the Forex market allows you.
Well said. I think this post was as elaborate as it can be.
Great work bud!
Cheers!

Old 04-16-2018, 05:45 AM

Forex trading and its strategies always talk for a specific trading plan. We “Multi Management & Future Solutions” do let you provide the advantage in signals as a complete trading plan let you provide chart analysis, technical analysis and also fundamental in news analysis. We let provide’s you complete trading strategy with forex price action and a pips chart indexes so you can trade in foreign exchange.

Old 04-25-2018, 11:51 AM

Currency is the most important factor in this world. Currency trade exchange is liable and important for foreign trade and the import and export business.Anyone can get involved in Forex trading system to earn a little money because it doesn’t take a lot of capital to be eligible for that.

https://piptionaryclub.com/

Old 04-30-2018, 05:14 AM

We help you to diversify foreign currency to settle trade and direct investments as international money transfer it’s simply the most effective way to get the returns on your Investment and also ensure you by effectiveness that should be placed against money laundering and other financial risks to increase digital transparency.

Source: "Multi Management & Future Solutions"

Old 06-14-2018, 11:07 AM

I'd like to ask you a question of analytic character, I've got extremely interested in what this source http://nordman-algorithms.com/ninjat...r-programming/ describes, if the thing's true, I'd be really glad to hear your opinion on whether such indicators help use less human power and save money, how do you think?

Old Sponsors
Old 06-19-2018, 07:50 AM

Thankyou for starting ths discussio. Your post is very informative but i like stock market trading than forex market trading because stock market is les s risky.