Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Profit sharing model in logistics companies

Hello...I'm a finance manager at a logistics group dealing maily in supply chain management. Currently we are having a problem. We have more than 23 branches, working on decentralized basis. And if we give out a portion of a job to any other we give them a profit share. That is the problem!! we are having a problem as to what should be the basis of profit sharing. I know there are different profit sharing models but they are way too complicated and its almost impossible to convice the branches to agree to it. The question is, can anyone help me out in this issue??? does anyone knows about any profit sharing model that can solve the problem...
THANKS...

Old Sponsors
Old 07-11-2018, 07:00 AM

Default Re: Profit sharing model in logistics companies

For two years I have been a regular customer of the Australian logistics company SCSA and I want to say that this is the best Logistics company. They are very competent to organize the work, I am always happy with their services. Perhaps this information will be useful to you.