Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 02-18-2012, 04:04 AM

Smile Trading binary options

Anyone done this ?

Old Sponsors
Old 03-01-2013, 02:33 AM

Default Re: Trading binary options

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesfinancialmarkets View Post
Anyone done this ?
Binary Options are just a simplified way of allowing people to connect with the markets. The brokers really try to stress the 'Easy as UP or DOWN' approach but of course, nothing is that simple. They can be profitable but it takes research, effort and timing....just like actual trading.

Old 03-03-2013, 07:56 AM

i checked the wikipedia page on binary options. looks like they just have different payoff profiles from regular options. option based formulas such as balck scholes can be adjusted to account for the differences. so it can be modeled as in regular options and therefore valued.

that said, if you have to ask what it is, that suggests you shouldn't play with them. there may be risks in terms of the accounts the funds are placed in. if i remember correctly, even cftc regulated accounts may not be sipc insured. nonregulated accounts could be anything. if you want to learn about options, i would stick with the regular kind and not take a gambling mentality...

Old 09-14-2018, 07:58 PM

Oh, that's the worst thing that can come to your mind actually. You know, playing famous dice games you have much more chances to earn money. And if you deal with binary, most likely you'll just lose your dep once and then give it up completely so I recommend not even trying.

Old 09-18-2018, 05:23 PM

I have done Binary Option trading a lot, but I am still always very careful since I know it is a kind of stuff that could really create plenty of issues, so that’s why we need to be VERY careful and sure that we do things right to gain.

If we just start randomly without planning, then we will suffer. The simplest way I can suggest to beginners is Euro to Pound forecast or even for other currencies, as that helps with this and can make life much easier.