Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 05-29-2017, 08:38 AM

Default I want to start my own residential project. What kind of loan can I get?

I want to start my own residential project. What kind of loan can I get?

Old Sponsors
Old 05-31-2017, 01:41 AM

Default Re: I want to start my own residential project. What kind of loan can I get?

Hi,
For a residential project you might get a business loan or home loan. Check online what it is or visit some bank .
Mymoneysouq website gives you a clear idea of what kind of loan you get for your project
better check with that.

Old 06-04-2017, 05:33 AM

Default Re: I want to start my own residential project. What kind of loan can I get?

Banks offer the best commercial loans that are the best for any commercial purpose such as office space, retail space, warehouse, labor camp, processing unit, residential complex etc. You can get funding up to 70%.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:49 PM

I think it really depends on the scale of your residential project. Right now there are so many issues in the property market that if you catch the cycle at the right time, the city government themselves might be putting out tenders for builders and developers to create housing in various areas of the state. You might be able to get a sweet deal in terms of a loan with them and even grants if you're thinking of building something of that nature. Otherwise a personal loan and business loan would probably be sufficient to finance your project. Good luck!

Old 06-16-2017, 05:44 AM

Hi, For the residential project you would either get a business loan or a home loan. If you want to do it like a business then go for a business loan if not you can apply for home loan. Better contact some bank and ask. But for both business and home loan RAK Bank is preferred. For a home loan, even Emirates NBD provides good services. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/loans/compare-home-loans-uae check this for other information if needed

Old 06-17-2017, 12:55 PM

I hink the most preferable one is the construction finance. Most of construction finance offer residential developers the selection of obtaining requisite funds for their projects toward the potential project sales. However, make sure the construction plan timelines can be verified. The tenure is approximately of up to 5 years. but for some other construction finance providers, they even provide up to 10 years of tenure. Just be wise to get one.

Old 06-17-2017, 09:27 PM

you have to apply for home loan.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:58 AM

You need to apply for a construction loan.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:05 AM

For residential project i to go for housing construction loan for more details refer mymoneykarma Home loans in India at lowest interest rates - Housing loans in India

Old 09-18-2017, 02:05 AM

For building construction, you should go for business loan. I will recommend you to try Lendingkart Group. Easy online process with minimum documentations & you will get your loan in 3 working days. All the best !!

Old 09-19-2017, 12:56 AM

Wanted rs 1Cr loan for mini groundnut oil making & selling business at challsgaon Maharashtra.
Loan for purchasing land 1 acres plan machinery
civil work
transport vehicle purchasing etc please guide me.

Old Sponsors