Go Back   The Finance Forums > General Forums > General Chat

General Chat General chat and discussion away from the finance topics.

Old 11-17-2008, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Does anyone earn online?

I make a buck here and there with adsense.

Old Sponsors
Old 11-20-2008, 12:29 PM
The Finance Forums

Making money online is not rocket science. It about driving traffic to you site. Oviously, no traffic, no business. Do you guys know that every 10 seconds, one person opens an online business in the whole world. No matter what you sell, if you can get tons of traffic, someone will buy.
Specially in this economic downturn, the internet is the last resort of entrepreneurship that you can get in for a very low cost. Plus, you have a global market. how good is that? The internet is a good way to make money and it's here to stay.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:11 PM

I'm a finance major and I work from home in the meantime. Business is good but it takes a lot of work. I'm constantly reinvesting money back into sites, and on average I work 40 hours a week on the internet. As others are saying the key is traffic, and lots of research. One has to be able to adapt in order to make money, plus you have to do hours of research.

It's worth it in the end.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:53 AM
The Finance Forums

Hey all, i have been reading this forum from the very beginning, i thought that i wanted to give my thoughts about internet business or work at home etc.. well i came from engineering background, making decent income, like most of us, i also have an open minded to want to better myself financially.
I have tried many programs online, wow the list is pretty long, just to name a few, there, forex/currency trading, commodity trading, stocks, Lost my shirt there, and then online "hyip investment" Lost my shirt again there, and then i started joining internet programs like affiliate marketing, very time consuming, but you can make a few bucks here if you are very persistant, liberty league (very expensive program) went on a few exotic vacations made a few buck with it, and then i tried EDCGOlD which is called EDCDIAMOND now, now i know there are few different opinions about EDCGOLD here, but by far it is the best money maker for me, when it was on its glorious day(between 2005 to fall of 2007) few thousands per week is very attainable during those good days, EDCGOLD or EDCDIAMOND is not where it once was, when the owner Craig change the company directions, a lot of big hitters just left and move on to various different thing online, but in my personal opinion, EDCDIAMOND is still a very good place to learn basic to intermediate internet marketing! only draw backs is the program is getting a bit pricey by saying all this, i am not actively promoting EDC now.
Sorry for this long post, but i felt that i have to let the newbies and/or people who have not yet make money online to know that there is certainly many ways to make it online, but like a few members mention earlier, it does not matter if you have the "mother of all program" you have to know how to drive traffic to your website, without the traffic = no sales, if you are willing to go thru the learning curve to learn how to drive traffic to your marketing site, you will be well on your way to succeed online

Cheers,
Allen

p/s Again sorry for the long post, but if you are interested about what i am doing to make money online now please msg through the forum and i will be happy to tell you.

Last edited by mightyawesome; 11-29-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Old 12-03-2008, 12:44 AM
The Finance Forums

One thing that you guys need to understand is when joining an online business or getting into one, you need to find out if there's any support or training. A lot of online business like passport to wealth, liberty league, cruise to cash, etc... have so called training but they wont show you their back office before you join. In other words, once you paid them money, then realize that they don't have the training that you expected, guess what, no refund. You can have the best looking website on the planet but no traffic, no business. I join this business a while ago and they will show you their back office to see what they got before you even pay them money. If you see what you like, them join. If you dont, don't bother. Sound fair, isn't it!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:15 PM

So how can you find out which niches (and which keywords inside those niches) advertisers are spending more money on?

Old 12-13-2008, 09:03 PM

I make a few bucks online. Search for Russel Brunson's million dollar challenge. It's a free class that has been teaching me a lot about starting a business online.

Old 08-26-2010, 06:08 AM

Through Search engine marketing.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:07 AM

we earn Online money with the affiliate marketing and absence, but this is not so easy.........

Old 09-22-2010, 06:37 AM

I use adsense in my blog , which gives a decent amount.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:32 PM

Can someone explain adsense? I've been looking for online work also.

Old Sponsors
Old 01-19-2011, 05:33 PM

Yes, through adsense and affiliate programs.

Old 01-26-2011, 03:41 PM

Yes, I earn online through my subscription site and ebooks. It takes a lot of work and time to get going but it is worth it in the long run. It's worth looking at if you are tired of the BS of corporate jobs.

RichS CFP(r)
www.insimplelanguage.com

Old 08-20-2011, 12:59 AM

ya,most of the people earn money through microworkers job and through forum posting.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:02 AM

there are a lot of opportunities now to earn money online. you just have to have the right promotional tools to sell your product/ service