Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 12-27-2006, 03:59 AM

Default Business premises leasing?

Hi there!

I wanted to ask a question regarding business premises leasing. There is a hotel for sale which price is estimated at 4 mil euos, the operations of the hotel are estimated at 400.000 this year in profit. I can invest up to 30% at this moment. There is a complete business plan provided by the owner.

So I was wondering if I can get the hotel leased if I: 1) have the 30%; 2) have strong business plan ?

Thanx in advance

Old Sponsors
Old 12-28-2006, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Business premises leasing?

Hi ellion and welcome to The Finance Forums.

As for your questions - there's not much information to work with - but they really do sound like the sort of questions you should be working through with an accountant, as they can give detailed professional advice based on your exact circumstances and the circumstances of the investment. So in that regard, I think the best answer to your question would be to employ an accountant, and work through the details with them.

Old 01-01-2007, 08:14 AM

Default Re: Business premises leasing?

Hello brian!

Thank you for your reply. So the best thing I can do is get in touch with a consulting firm that would assist me in that.

Any ideas? Maybe you could advise some companies that are able to assist me with such a project?

P.S. the premises is in Europe

Thanx