Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Debt

Debt Discussions about debt and how to deal with debt.

Old 06-14-2016, 06:26 AM

Post Credit debt

I have a big amount outstanding on my credit card from past 1 year. I would like to know what options do I have to pay this debt.

Old Sponsors
Old 06-14-2016, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Credit debt

I'm not sure of your exact situation....

You will need to talk to your credit card company and start making a repayment plan of sorts.

I'm assuming that you have a budget, covering your basic needs and know exactly how much extra you can pay to the credit card company.

If you're able to come up with a large amount of money, they may setting for a lower payment. Keep in mind that if you don't make that payment, you're usually owe the full amount + interest & penalties.

The best thing to do to is be in constant communication with the credit card company. I suggest at least 1x per week (pick Tues or Thurs). If you can do it 2x even better. But make sure that you're always doing what you say you're to. Stick to your guns if you're only able to make a smaller than they want payment because of your budget.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:21 AM

1 year is really much Padam, can you tell what is the reason behind this lack of money or something else.?

Old 08-19-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here2help View Post
I'm not sure of your exact situation....

You will need to talk to your credit card company and start making a repayment plan of sorts.

I'm assuming that you have a budget, covering your basic needs and know exactly how much extra you can pay to the credit card company.

If you're able to come up with a large amount of money, they may setting for a lower payment. Keep in mind that if you don't make that payment, you're usually owe the full amount + interest & penalties.

The best thing to do to is be in constant communication with the credit card company. I suggest at least 1x per week (pick Tues or Thurs). If you can do it 2x even better. But make sure that you're always doing what you say you're to. Stick to your guns if you're only able to make a smaller than they want payment because of your budget.
Yes I worked for a credit card Company, taking to them its the best option, but try to talk to them when you are late on payments its much more efficient.

Old 09-05-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padamchhabra View Post
I have a big amount outstanding on my credit card from past 1 year. I would like to know what options do I have to pay this debt.
pay your credits early, this will help

Old 12-15-2016, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Yes I worked for a credit card Company, taking to them its the best option, but try to talk to them when you are late on payments its much more efficient.
All of this talking has to go in a positive direction. You'll need to workout a repayment plan and stick to it till the very end. For this, it's very important that you communicate your current financial position to your creditor. They will work out a plan that suits your budget.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:55 AM

I think you need to consult with customer support of your credit card provider and they will definitely help you out. If you want to get new credit card then you can get worldcore credit card and it is easy to use and no hidden charges.

b2b payments

Old 06-28-2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padamchhabra View Post
Hi, This may decrease your credit score so better try clearing it off and start building your credit score or else in near future you may have difficulties if you want to get a personal loan or a credit card again. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial...e-credit-card/ check this regarding credit card tips and problems you may get some clear idea.

Old 06-28-2017, 04:37 AM

Thumbs up Re: Credit debt

Dear Sir/Madam,

We offer you Project Funding and Commercial Loan . We also finance Loan and Projects through Joint Venture Services (JVC) using as non-recourse Loan . Our Interest rate is 2% annually & 3 Years Grace Period and Loan re-payment duration of ten (10) Years. Brokers and Intermediaries are welcome to work with our Company as we offer Great commission to our Brokers. For further Inquiry and Information about our Services contact us by

Thanks and Best regards
Financing Executive

Old 07-17-2017, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divi View Post
Hi, This may decrease your credit score so better try clearing it off and start building your credit score or else in near future you may have difficulties if you want to get a personal loan or a credit card again. check this regarding credit card tips and problems you may get some clear idea.
The link provided was really good and very useful. thanq

Last edited by asma; 07-17-2017 at 05:16 AM.