Go Back   The Finance Forums > General Forums > General Chat

General Chat General chat and discussion away from the finance topics.

Old 11-27-2017, 01:38 AM

Default I am on the look out for a pick up truck that will be affordable yet reliable.

I am on the look out for a pick up truck that will be affordable yet reliable. Please suggest.

Old Sponsors
Old 12-06-2017, 10:29 AM

Default Re: I am on the look out for a pick up truck that will be affordable yet reliable.

The Toyota Hilux is the best choice for a pick up truck as it is rugged, extremely practical and comfortable to drive in. it has a host of innovative features making it stand apart. The powerful engine and good suspensions make it a good truck to have on rugged terrains. All the specifications are mentioned in the website. Have a look!

Old 08-06-2019, 07:32 AM

Default Re: I am on the look out for a pick up truck that will be affordable yet reliable.

The Toyota Hilux is really a very good pickup truck, but it's quite expensive. I would recommend that you look for used Dodge or Toyota Tundra options, for example. These are older models, but they are also very good at driving off-road vehicles. I have an old pickup truck that my father gave me. I take care of my pickup, I often buy accessories for my pickup, this helps make the pickup more convenient and modern. For example, I recently read on this portal https://truckpowerup.com about boot covers and how this affects gas consumption. I started using the tips from this article and it helps me spend less money on gas. Buying an older pickup truck can really save you money.