Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 03-06-2017, 12:22 AM

Default Re: Safe investment?

If you have been looking for the perfect investment you have found it now with Viking Investments. Viking offers a great potential to allow in American industry and to ensure that there is an immediate appreciation value right away from the beginning. A few years ago, I had joined with Viking Investment one of my projects and got profit on it.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:24 AM

It is vital that we make investment where it is not just about safety but also about growth, it’s why I only prefer making investment with my broker FreshForex. They are regulated and in the industry for last 12 years with offering mind boggling 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus, it’s sensational!

Old 03-23-2017, 12:38 AM

There are some things that never lose money when the market goes up or down. A few of these items include energy, food, alcohol, and petroleum. With the incentives that have changed the focus of the American economy in the past few years from foreign oil to domestic oil, there have been revolutionary booms in the technology field that mean that there is a new way to make money and also support the American economy. Viking offers a great potential to allow in American industry and to ensure that there is an immediate appreciation value right away from the beginning. Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-15-2017, 08:23 PM

Safe investments are those which can appreciate in value over time, say Real Estate, Gold etc. which are limited in nature. Bank deposits are not really worth in most countries as interest rates are very low though highly safe as it is federal government guaranteed! As such there are only few safe investments available, rest are moderate to highly risky. Financial market investments are highly risky and you can lose all your investment anytime though I prefer forex trading but needs a good broker without which one can’t succeed!

Old 05-08-2017, 12:06 PM

I would like to suggest you that you should invest your money in bitcoin because its price is going high and high these days and experts suggest that it will reach 2000$ soon. So you can make a profit from it. You can get more information about bitcoin here: http://cryptoinvesting.net

Old 05-23-2017, 08:47 AM

rental properties.
real estate,
single owner business
bank deposite like FD's

Old Sponsors
Old 06-17-2017, 01:43 PM

I think all investment has its risk. Sorry to say, It must be really hard to gain profit $500 per month for a new online business player. But if you know how to earn from forex, you can try it. however, playing forex investment needs knowledge on how to make the profit. some forex experts even practice forex by reading the market trend and they know a certain currency either will go down or up.

Old 07-17-2017, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theviewabudhabi View Post
I would consider the below options:

(1) Invest in Corporate Fixed Deposits (FDs)
(2) Invest in Bank’s Fixed Deposits (FDs) or Recurring Deposits (RDs)
(3) Start Car Flipping Business
(4) Invest in Rental property
(5) Host a Successful Website
(6) Start a Moneylender Job
I suggest invest in bitcoin. It is digital currency and it is very safe and secure investment. You can check Bitcoin rate chart to more research.

Old 07-20-2017, 03:58 AM

Profit Stays Safe. Stocks can swing uncontrollably here and there in light of changes in the market and in the execution of specific organizations. It's conceivable to recoup from these misfortunes over the long haul, however for cash you hope to require inside a couple of years, stocks are a poor decision. For example, assume you're setting aside to purchase a house, and the cash for your initial installment is put resources into stocks. In the event that you happen to locate the ideal house the day after the market takes a major plunge, there's a decent shot your portfolio will never again be sufficiently huge to cover your initial installment – and you won't have room schedule-wise to sit tight for your record to recoup. So a sheltered speculation for your reserve funds can't simply be a decent wagered in the long haul – it additionally needs to shield you from the transient high points and low points of the market.
Contact us for more info : Joinsovereign

Old 07-21-2017, 04:55 AM

Hi, it is always better to investigate about the firm you are planning to invest in. Nowadays there are many fraud organizations turning up. So just be careful before making any investment. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial...investing-uae/ check this regarding the firms where you should avoid investing into.

Old 07-27-2017, 08:44 AM

Smile Re: Safe investment?

I think we can not say a single type of investment that is fully safe and secure. Every investment field involves risk as well, just we have to aware of each situation of the market because changes are taking place every moment.
your investment security depends on your management skills and alertness about the market.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrseobd View Post
someone asked me to suggest a safe online investment that will help her with a amount of $500 per month for her family.
As I know, there are many online businesses but most of them are risky.

Which one really safe to invest?
I guess if you consider the unstable market of companies today the best option would be gold or real estate since the demand for these markets have been rising since day 1. Buying a Block of Gold worth $500 might some day lead to them earning over $2000 if everything goes right.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtimeliwal View Post
I think we can not say a single type of investment that is fully safe and secure. Every investment field involves risk as well, just we have to aware of each situation of the market because changes are taking place every moment.
your investment security depends on your management skills and alertness about the market.
This being said, hiring an analyst might help you figure out the fields with minimal risk in order to gain better returns over the desired period of time!

Old 04-16-2018, 04:14 AM

YOU CAN INVEST IN SHARE MARKET
f you suffer anxiety about getting into the market, consider these six reasons you should get over it. The right stock investments:
Keep pace with inflation.
Reach your financial goals with the right mix of investments.
Reduce investing risk with a solid asset allocation strategy.
Reduce risk with a well-planned strategy for buying and selling stocks.
Use dollar-cost averaging to stay in the market when stock valuations are high.
Aren’t impacted by high-frequency trading.