Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Mortgages

Mortgages Mortgages lending and lendors - your mortgage experiences, questions, and discussion.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:19 PM

Smile Paying people 12% APR on foreclosure loans.

I'm not sure if I should post this here or in another forum but my question is in regards to how to approach people who have money, so that I can offer them a better return on their funds. The return on investment is so good that I'm concerned it might frighten people into thinking it's a scam.

Our company buys and flips foreclosures in Kentucky, and we are staying extremely busy lately. So much that we need more people with cash in their IRA's or in a bank, to invest with us.

We offer 12% APR on their money, secured by Real Estate at a maximum of 70% Loan to value. It's a very lucrative business and safe too!

We would use the money to buy the property at a VERY cheap price, fix it up, then when it resells, pay them their principle+Interest.

My questions are:

1) How do you recommend we find people that want to invest with us?
2) What are biggest objections they might have to investing using this method and how do we overcome them?

Your ideas are greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Neil

Old Sponsors
Old 07-12-2011, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Paying people 12% APR on foreclosure loans.

Well, try with marketing on internet. You and your people should be with people just like friends (talk about their problems and that kind of talks) after that you should tell him that you recommand this invest and people will see that you are not a thief