Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Mortgages

Mortgages Mortgages lending and lendors - your mortgage experiences, questions, and discussion.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:38 PM

Default Bad Credit Refinancing

I have a unique situation where i own a home with only $40,000.00 owed on it and it is worth $150,000.00. I need to borrow $10,000.00 to pay off all my loans. I have a good job and income and if I could pay off all these loans I would clear over $1600.00 a month. The problem is my credit is bad because I tried to pay off my deceased father's debts and his bad credit went onto me. Is there any companies who are willing to help by judging the whole situation instead of a credit report?

Old Sponsors
Old 04-07-2011, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Bad Credit Refinancing

I don't know if there are any companies who are willing to help by judging the whole situation instead of a credit report.But I think you suddenly need some debt advice/debt management knowledge, because you have inherited your father's debt,so you have a bad credit. In the due course you may find an answer to your problems.

Last edited by DavidBibby; 04-09-2011 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Removed Website

Old 04-28-2011, 01:26 AM

If there is a situation that a person is going through bad credit then it is important to look what they do to repair it and like this they can manage their debts. One need to understand how to manage all debts and accordingly look for all refinancing.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:38 AM

It's only 10k, so do you not have a job with disposable income left over every month that you could apply towards the debt? Why borrow more money and just switch who you owe it to? What have you accomplished by borrowing more money?