Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 09-22-2015, 12:17 AM

Default Best Beginning Software for trading

Hi,
myself rama,

I was just wondering what is the most affordable and usable software and their packages for the beginning trader?
can I use livetradesystem's software named Takit Pro...

and thanks from advance...

Old Sponsors
Old 10-19-2016, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Best Beginning Software for trading

It’s personal choice only but I am far from using software, I believe it’s far more like able to do manual trading where we have complete control over our actions and it’s ever easy with broker like OctaFX broker which is class ahead of others with the mighty conditions available including small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also superb rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades, it’s all rocking.

Old 10-20-2016, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Hi,
myself rama,

I was just wondering what is the most affordable and usable software and their packages for the beginning trader?
can I use livetradesystem's software named Takit Pro...

and thanks from advance...
Most affordable for learning is simulated trading, otherwise it will end up being a very very expensive traning!

Old 01-10-2017, 07:52 PM

I believe we can train for free; it’s just about right selection plus determination that actually decides for this. It’s why I go for OctaFX only, as they are master piece on this role having steady spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, but most notice able point and what I am pointing out is their demo contest, as we can participate here for free and we can learn and earn (win) at the same time here.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:35 AM

I have seen a lot of such software, but they rarely are good enough and most are taking money and giving us nothing. Now days, it’s complete setting as scamming broker put up great slogans of this or that software to bring massive profits, but mostly are false and just money scamming one!

Old 01-30-2017, 09:47 PM

I don’t really prefer such software, as instead of helping with trading, it only makes thing complicated and that’s why we need to be extremely wise and careful with how we work. I use work’s finest trading platform in cTrader with OctaFX. It’s a platform especially developed for ECN trading and never have to worry over slippage, re quote or any such issues, so that enhances my chances and allow us to work ever so smoothly in any situation I like to trade on.

Old 06-20-2017, 02:53 PM

I believe that the best way for beginners to start trading on a demo account. After a beginner comes up with his successful strategy, then he can use the software that more closely matches his strategy. You can even create the right application or program to order, for example, these guys https://s-pro.io/ are doing it. I know that many people make good money on their applications.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:34 PM

For trading we have to use quality software. it must be with high security.
also it is user friendly. you may check zebpay bitcoin wallet app for IOS and Android. it is very user friendly. and it is very secure app.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:42 AM

Smile Re: Best Beginning Software for trading

Following are the top day trading software -
1.Ninja Trader -Ninja Trader is very famous software, It supports manual, automated and semi-automated trading. It also offers trade simulator services so you can learn numerous techniques that are useful and risk-free.
2.Jigsaw Trading - This software simplified the reading of Order Flow so you can easily focus on making a trading decision instead of remembering previous charts.

Old 09-03-2017, 05:41 PM

Such software is not worthy enough for us to use, it’s far better that we prepare our self to work manually which is likely to beneficial in long term. I have tried everything in past from EA to Copy system plus more, but it’s good for nothing stuff, so I will not really want to go far into this and suggest not get fooled by such tools which are often backed by random brokers.