Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 08-31-2015, 03:24 PM

Default Top 10 rules for successful trading.

Risk Only What You Can Afford to Lose :Before you risk hard earned capital to the market , be sure not to over commit yourself financially. Only Risk what you can truly afford to lose. It should go without saying that the money in a trading account should not be allocated for the kids education or paying your mortgage, it is risk capital.

Old Sponsors
Old 10-19-2016, 07:34 AM

Default Re: Top 10 rules for successful trading.

Unfortunately, I am not able to figure out where 10 rules are written. Anyway, I think we all need is to do trading with simple and straight forward way and that’s really how we will be able to succeed and is one way we will be able to avoid any major hiccup. I find it relatively easier with broker like OctaFX which is world class having steady spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also massive cash back, so all helps me big time.

Old 10-23-2016, 12:33 PM

Of course, there are common rules for investing/trading for all financial markets. Couple of years ago, I was trading spot forex with CMS group broker with a deposit of $100. After sometime they started playing ball and would make lots of adjustments to my trading and nullified some profits and at one stage they freeze my account and later deleted it. Luckily, I had a break-even, so neither profit not loss!

Old 10-24-2016, 11:54 AM

What's the easiest way to learn about Trading for a newbie like me? Do I need to follow any company MXTrade? Please let me know.

Old 10-26-2016, 03:43 PM

Nice Post. i want to know about successful trading in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital currency. now a days People are mostly invested those money in Bitcoin. as per experts's suggestion bitcoin is more safe & secure method for Payment.

Old 10-29-2016, 06:05 AM

If you would like to know more about trading. You can try on trade zone. Hope you'll get better idea. Thanks!

Old 11-11-2016, 06:39 PM

All I can say is that the more we think about rules and all that, it’s just going to become harder. So, I just follow one simple thing and that’s trading with straight forward plans which are highly boosted by Alpari and their long list of benefits especially starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1:1000 while they also offer Zero Spread account too with low commission. I also enjoy participating on various contest available http://alpari.com/en/contest/, it’s extra chance to gain without doing anything unique to what we normally do which is to trade well.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tollerman View Post
Unfortunately, I am not able to figure out where 10 rules are written. Anyway, I think we all need is to do trading with simple and straight forward way and thatís really how we will be able to succeed and is one way we will be able to avoid any major hiccup. I find it relatively easier with broker like OctaFX which is world class having steady spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also massive cash back, so all helps me big time.
I guess he/she wanted to drop a link to third party website but forgot

Old 12-18-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valz Miky View Post
Of course, there are common rules for investing/trading for all financial markets. Couple of years ago, I was trading spot forex with CMS group broker with a deposit of $100. After sometime they started playing ball and would make lots of adjustments to my trading and nullified some profits and at one stage they freeze my account and later deleted it. Luckily, I had a break-even, so neither profit not loss!
Nothing new there, I believe CMS group is one famous company for the binary option fraud, so I am not surprised even tiny bit! The only think I feel surprised or disappointed in a way, itís lack of effort from people to fight off the battle against scam, I think thatís the biggest worry for me. I always believe we should not leave our funds like we got it from robbery. At least, I will not be leaving my money like that, as not long ago, I was scammed by FMbinary and I fought through Winchargeback. I got my money back and feel proud about it!

Old 12-23-2016, 12:54 PM

My number reason is that you must abide by the rules and regulation of trading as this will eventually help you alot to succeed it is the best way which anybody can start forex trading dont over trade as well

Old 12-31-2016, 07:13 AM

Frankly speaking, I don’t want to tie myself into anything like that, I believe we just need to keep everything simple and straight forward, if we do that then we already give our self-great chance as far achieving success comes. I do it all nicely under OctaFX, as they are all very special with steady spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is also rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades which is even with the losing one too.

Old Sponsors
Old 01-04-2017, 10:23 AM

Well, as we all know that trading is all about taking risk and you should have updates of market movement before starting trade.

Old 01-05-2017, 05:24 AM

Top 10 rules of trading by MCX tip provider

Rule No.1: Always Use a Trading Plan
Rule No.2: Treat Trading Like a Business
Rule No.3: Use Technology to Your Advantage
Rule No.4: Protect Your Trading Capital
Rule No.5: Become a Student of the Markets
Rule No.6: Risk Only What You Can Afford to Lose
Rule No.7: Develop a Trading Methodology Based on Facts
Rule No.8: Always Use a Stop Loss
Rule No.9: Know When to Stop Trading
Rule No.10: Keep Trading in Perspective

Old 01-05-2017, 11:54 AM

You can create even 100 rules, but it is all about sticking to that one thing and doing hard work for it. Right now, it’s all walk in the park for me with OctaFX, as they are special player in the market with having steady spreads starting from lowest point at 0.1 pips while there is also rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades which is even with losing one too, so I enjoy it every bits and makes trading easier.

Old 01-12-2017, 01:07 PM

It’s not about these 10 rules, it’s about few rules that we can stick with, and if we do that then that should be it. Being doing online trading for last 7-8 years, I have been able to take the journey far ahead under Trade12, as offering everything they are that enables me to perform at best of ability. I don’t set much rules, but under them, I don’t need to having competitive spreads, leverage up to 1:400, Bonus up to 100% on first deposit plus a lot more, it’s the best thing that happened to my career!