Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 07-06-2017, 02:00 AM

Default Re: How i can invest money?

Hey before making investment better inquire about the firm/organization you want to put money into. Because nowadays there are many fraud companies are coming up. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial...investing-uae/ check this it has details about the fake organizations.

Old Sponsors
Old 07-06-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasu Dev View Post
You have to make a plan for investment. you may choose short term, and long term type investment. Short term investment is risky. As per current trend you can invest in bitcoin for long term. it is very safe and secure investment.
yiu may check daily updated bitcoin rate chart at zebpay. you can analysis and research for bitcoin.

Thanks for sharing nice information. I have check zebpay bicoin wallet India. really its great app. i also analysis zebpay bitcoin rate chart. we can easily analysis for btc to inr rates.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:32 PM

Long-term investments in bitcoins? Are you seriously? With the crypto currency, you can only speculate to make money, otherwise you can lose everything.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:49 AM

Before starting investment first you have to determine your goal of investment i.e for what you are investing your capital in the particular segment then you can start an investment for a better outcome.According to my opinion stock market investment can be the good option if you want a good return, but for this, you must have basic knowledge about the stock market.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:29 AM

You can invest your money in shares or in best scheme wise policy.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:48 AM

Apartments usually. It's perfect for long rerm issue. You can try shares too.

Old 08-28-2017, 06:31 AM

Everybody wants to increase his wealth or income by investing it in a right platform. Investment is a very important decision and should be taken very carefully.
You can invest your money in a different platform like a mutual fund, gold, stock market etc. According to my opinion stock market can be a good option you want better earning and if you have enough knowledge about the share market.

Old 09-07-2017, 03:54 PM

Hey, Harry, it depends on what are your options. How much capital do you plan to reserve for investing? And how safe the investment has to be? Are you looking for a very high profit with high risk or rather for something safer?