Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:03 AM

Default Re: How i can invest money?

Investing for the long term is way better that jumping in and out. Here's what I suggest:

Let a mutual fund manage your money. Choose a company like Vanguard or T Rowe Price (There are many such companies) who have a "family" of mutual funds, Each fund within the family specializes in investing in certain types of stocks, with certain of risks

1) High quality NO-Load Stock mutual funds are best. They are safer. This means you need to aim for hitting singles and doubles, not home runs. (You'd strike out too often). Making money is a long, slow process. It requires patience and discipline

2) The no-load funds offer instant diversification, and you get the benefit of the managers' expertise. They're more knowledgeable than you and I. Let them be "your brains". Whatever you do, avoid penny stocks.

3) Throughout your life, try to save as much as you can. (I think you know this.) That way, you'll have more to invest sooner rather than later.

4) Invest a certain amount each month. At one time, I think $50 was the minimum.) This gives you the benefit of "Dollar Cost Averaging"

5) If the value of your investments goes down, do not worry. They'll come back up.

Old Sponsors
Old 05-16-2014, 08:39 AM

Arrow Re: How i can invest money?

Investment money is really a big deal. So always prefer to invest money which gives you more benefit.

Old 05-21-2014, 07:17 AM

If you do not have any idea regarding investment then you must enquire with reputed bank that has savings & investment plan. Many bank offers term deposit, trade service and many long & short term saving plans in funds that have high interest rates. ADCB bank is one of them, which offer such kind of investment plans find at - adcb.com

Old 06-20-2014, 03:19 PM

Investing successfully is key to reaching your long-term goals.If you are investing for the first time you should keep these points in mind which can help you to invest without any trouble.

1.You conduct the analysis, make decisions as to the correct asset allocation, determine which investments to buy.

2.Seek counsel from an Adviser that provides you with recommendations; either paid on an hourly basis or as part of a financial plan.

3.Write down your investment goals.

4.Always buy, sell, and invest for a definable reason.

5.Make investments in companies and sectors that you understand.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:08 PM

IRA's hedge funds?

Old 08-26-2014, 09:42 AM

If you are inexperienced or don't have much time to do research or oversee your investments, I'd suggest get a couple of ETFs to diversify your risk (geographically and others). Do some research on some ETFs and probably ask a financial advisor.

And also do dollar cost averaging.

Old 11-08-2014, 09:53 AM

For long term benefit you can put your money on Gold.It has a proven high return rate .

Old 11-17-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrydavid View Post
Hello

Please let me know how i can invest money to get long term benefit from it?
Hi!
for getting long term benefits you can invest money in stocks or purchase shares of different companies. Its depends on the size of your investment size.

Old 12-30-2014, 04:55 AM

There are plenty of options to invest in different sectors but investing in stock and commodity markets are very beneficial. With proper guidance by a financial advisory firm, you can earn well through day trading as well as delivery based trading. So, it will give you short term benefits as well as long term benefits.
One of the prominent financial advisory firm, BazarClicks provides very effective and profitable tips. For detailed information, you can go through the website.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:17 PM

After checking 4-5 online quotations from different investing providers, I chose "Trading View Today". It is quite affordable and recommended. I would suggest you to visit "Trading View Today" website for more details.

Old 12-22-2015, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanReb View Post
One should always keep some facts in mind while investments,
Pay yourself first.
Douse your debts.
Investing and speculating.
Before you invest plan and set your goals (what are the financial goal, what’s your investing time horizon, type of investments will you make, how much money will you need to reach your goal, any short time financial needs)
The perils of verge.
Summing up.
Really so inspiring facts..Best of luck!!

Old Sponsors
Old 02-17-2016, 09:25 AM

Half your money in a low cost index fund such as VBINX or something similar, and the other half you can actively trade for higher returns.

See my profile for details on the active trading side, I have a website you may be interested in.

Old 03-03-2016, 08:32 PM

Try out the revenue sharing programs, its a long term plan and not risky like stock market.

Old 04-28-2016, 07:23 AM

I once invested in a company freshforex when they had the opportunity. Now the company no longer offers such services. But at one time could take action even in PAMM accounts

Old 05-15-2016, 09:01 AM

there are nice discussion about investing money. it will be helpful for everyone. thanks