Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 05-27-2013, 07:24 AM

Default Re: How i can invest money?

There are so many ways to invest your money. Insurance, mutual funds, Forex trading, Gold and real estates are some of the common niches where you can invest your money and will get good returns.

Old 05-29-2013, 03:52 AM
The Finance Forums

hello reliance and lic provide a gold plan for long term. why does not you use this service.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:50 AM

I would be very wary in the UK of the AIM market, the main markets - FTSE100, FTSE250/350 etc are safer but less risk means less reward, Bonds are depressed, Interest bearing accounts are poor, so where else to go?

My advice is to start a business in a sector that you know and that also has growth potential. I believe it is a very good point in the economic cycle at the moment to consider this. I can't directly help with your efforts but would recommend that you look at MintCandy dot co dot uk for some further reading and interesting info regarding your starting point for getting a new business onto the market.

I hope this helps,
Steve.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 AM

I do hope this helps you to get some ideas together in these strange a difficult times.

I know it is not easy but PM me if you need anything else, always happy to help.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:38 AM

There are many ways. It depends on your age and risk appetite. For a young adult or for someone who is in his prime (age group of 28 to 40), a good ratio of equity investments to debt would be 70% and 30% respectively. If you are new to investing, you must know that equity investments are highly risky but the gains can be tremendous. It would be good to start reading books on investing to understand some basic concepts. Try "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:17 PM

Warren Buffet's rules for investing.
Rule No.1: Never lose money.
Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.

- If you lose money on an investment, it will take a much greater return to just break even, let alone make additional money.

Old Sponsors
Old 11-02-2013, 07:24 PM

I believe getting proper investments education is the first step you should take before risking your money

Old 11-19-2013, 02:09 AM

Hello, i hope you can invest money in Buying Property.

You can visit our site we are Om construction & builders started in 1995 in the city of Lake Bhopal. The main purpose of us is property development. Our aim to achieve excellence in area of development. Om builders have completed three successful projects Ganpati enclave, Orchid green, Royal avenue. We hearten by the people of Bhopal in the success of these project. Our ongoing projects are Ganpati homes, Ganpati Pearl or Royal homes. We tried to give all facilities like green nature water and pollution free environment in our all projects.
Please contact me for any further queries on 8889393334

Old 12-27-2013, 07:11 PM

I must agree, if you are bold and risky, try stock market and/or forex.

also, try insurance, if you own a car/house, this serves as a protection.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:41 PM

First and foremost, your investments should be in plans which help you to minimize your tax. Once that is covered, the next step would be to build a little corpus with low risk exposure. Therefore, you can invest in deposits with banks, bonds, mutual funds with a good dividend track record, some bullion etc. Once you have built a capital, undertake big ticket purchases like real estate. Do not invest in shares or in structured products where principal is not protected unless you are financially literate and understand how the scheme works and have enough time to devote to your portfolio.

Old 01-04-2014, 02:43 AM

Hi,

Invest your Money in Stock Market. study some stock market investment beginner Guide

Old 01-16-2014, 12:47 PM

Hello, I read this great report,it might help you.. Kindly visit this site hope this is the answer for your problem. hotmicrocapstocks

Old 02-06-2014, 09:32 AM

It also depends on how much money you have to invest. What are you looking to invest and how many times a year? It this going to be a monthly investment, one lump sum, quarterly? May help to tell you want exactly would be the best why to invest your money and how.

Old 04-25-2014, 05:23 AM

Hi,

Investment like any other craft requires many years of practise and specialized knowledge to gain an edge.

The investment universe is varied and complex and the type of investments depends on many factors and is relative to the particular investor.

For example one needs to determine the level of expertise, time horizon, risk tolerance level,amount of capital,personal financial situation, objectives to name a few.

However,if you are seeking to be bit more aggressive with your investments, then you might try out the world of futures.

You can diversify your portfolio in the following way:

1.% of your capital into long term solid companies with global market presence.

2.% of your capital in some safe haven commodities like gold, silver.

3.% of your capital in aggressive futures trading to give you that extra edge in growing your capital in quick time but you should carefully consider your personal investment objectives, Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. There is substantial risk trading the markets.However, in a good year there is potential to accumulate above 25% returns on your capital.

4. Bonds are not our poster boy at present.In brief, bonds have a great run for a long time now but with tapering round the corner , markets on risk-on mode and the great rotation underway with investors seeking higher returns.

But our macro view can change in the near future as the underlying forces shifts and relationship between the asset classes alters.So keep yourself updated with the latest events in this increasingly complex and dynamic field.

N.B. When to buy and sell the above instruments is again a completely different ball game and if you do not have the specialized knowledge,sufficient time and dedication for research, you are better off seeking guidance from quality research in this field.

The above asset allocation is just our opinion and at the end of the day you have to take into consideration your personal situation and objectives.

However, if you need any further help on the above, don't hesitate to contact us.

Hope it helps,
greenshoots

Old 04-30-2014, 02:34 AM

equity release compared provide you best scheme to invest your money or assets. by equity release calculator you can compared with other schemes. and after analysis you can invest your money and can take a benefits of theses schemes.