Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:30 AM

Default How i can invest money?

Hello

Please let me know how i can invest money to get long term benefit from it?

Old Sponsors
Old 01-07-2013, 08:00 AM
The Finance Forums

Default Re: How i can invest money?

Hi Harry David :

Welcome to our forum.

Maybe if you join the School of Buffettology you will find the investemnt answers you are looking for.

Thank You for your post.

Fredy Atwater

Old 01-10-2013, 02:25 AM

How about you go read a few books, learn something, and then come back to ask questions. Ya it takes work, i know, its alot to ask. If you dont know what to read you can use google. Ever heard of it?

Old 01-10-2013, 05:42 PM
The Finance Forums

Hi rewards :

Welcome to our forum.

That's right. If I tell Harrydavid to invest 26K into FNMA stock like I did he is going to freak out and say how does he know he is not going to lose. How do I know ? Because I freak out when i hear that Warren invested billions into the purchase of a company. Does everybody out there are going to buy what Warren buys ? No. There will be more people like Warren.

The bottom line is that we have to do our good research before we invest and make sure we understand what we're doing.

Thanks

Fredy

Old 01-17-2013, 04:05 AM

Rewards was right. I'm also interested in investing on stocks but I know I still have a lot to learn about it. It'll be a waste of money if you invest on something you are not sure about so learning about it is a key.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:43 AM

Money is hard-earned for a lot of people and because of this nobody wants to just waste it to the drain. There are many who are interested to know the best ways to invest money. Making smart investments will later pay off. I have here 10 ways on how to invest.

1. Education - It is very important for a person to be educated

2. Business - Investing your money to establish a local business is a brilliant idea that will earn you profits.

3. Gold and precious metals - Buying gold and precious metals is one great investment that you can make for your money.

4. Getting a savings account - It is a huge help for everyone to get a standard bank account

5. Stock exchange - There are now many entrepreneurs into stock exchange whether in the U.S. or with foreign countries.

6. Bond - The bond can also be a profitable investment to make.

7. Currency - Trading currencies permits you to buy foreign currencies and wait for the value to increase.

8. Certificate of time deposit or time deposit - There are bank accounts that offer this.

9. Life insurance - This is a contract that you will be making with the insurer or the insurance provider.

10. Real Estate - It is also a great thing to be investing in real estate

Old 03-23-2013, 07:11 AM

You can invest in your commodity market. Then you will get good returns on your investment. It is risky but profitable source. If You will start trading with the help of commodity experts. If you will follow the recommendations of experts then you will get good return on your investment.

Best Regards,
Gurleen Singh

Old 03-25-2013, 10:39 PM

The first thing to do is to find a stable bank and the assurance of your money. Know the bank rules and regulation and the know when your money be interest and the tax of the withdrawal.

Old 04-21-2013, 11:28 PM

Invest to the stock market to get higher interest rate.

Old 04-23-2013, 02:09 AM

One should always keep some facts in mind while investments,
Pay yourself first.
Douse your debts.
Investing and speculating.
Before you invest plan and set your goals (what are the financial goal, what’s your investing time horizon, type of investments will you make, how much money will you need to reach your goal, any short time financial needs)
The perils of verge.
Summing up.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:05 PM

How about anyone move go through several textbooks, understand some thing, and then get back to question inquiries. Ya it will require work, i am aware, it's many to question. In the event you don't know what to learn you should utilize yahoo and Google. Have you ever heard than it?

Old Sponsors
Old 05-04-2013, 12:14 PM

Systematic Saving Plan is such investment scheme where you save some amount of money for specific period of time & earn interest on your savings. have HDFC offer the best interest rates on their deposits & savings plan.

Old 05-06-2013, 03:48 AM

The very common investments are Gold, Real estate, Insurance which can give you assured and long term benefit. We all know investments involve some risks too. Investing in asset like real estate may seem to offer a better sense of control. You can walk through a house, after all, which somehow feels safer than subjecting your savings to the impulses of the stock market. The idea of buying a house and renting it out may seem especially striking now. The profits can help as an inflation-adjusted income of sorts, since rents are likely to increase over time.

Old 05-15-2013, 04:05 PM

Diversify your investments

Old 05-20-2013, 05:17 AM

Investing in stock market or some in other niche is good options of earning but first you have to decide you perfect niche where you want to play with. If you have your interest in finance or investments then you can go with the Forex trading, stock market.