Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 02-06-2016, 05:27 AM

Default Re: My business is good, but where can I get loans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichselbaum View Post
Here are the details.

5 years with my own contracting service, and I have served over 1,000 contracts.

I've been taught all of the in's and out's of money making in my industery by many large commercial service owners in the same industry for the past few years.

I have all of the equipment necessary to serve the community.

I can pick and train workers well.

I can estimate contract costs perfectly.

I know where to advertise and get good calls.

I have a perfect reputation, and I am BBB accredited.

I have bad credit.

I have some paperwork, but not all of it. (I think)

I have a fortified business plan.

I can easily make $1,000 a day.

This kind of business runs primarily on customer referrals which I have very few of. Craigslist provides no customer referrals, and that is the advertising source I have primarily ran my business from until recently. I need to invest a few thousand dollars in ads in prime locations to jump start my income and my customer referrals.

I need to invest a few thousand dollars in 3 of my prime worker's gear. All of the other workers need no investment money. With these 3 prime workers geared up, my operation is capable of $1,000 a day without doing any major expansions yet.

I'm absolutely lost about where to get a $10,000 loan at 20% this year, and a $100,000 loan at a better rate next year because of the rough credit and paperwork. Really if I could get someone to come out to me, I could show them exactly what I'm sitting on, so they could see where this is going to make the money back quickly. I'm not actually sure what I'm dealing with in regards to lenders. I just know how to run production that makes money.

Weichselbaum
Getting a small business loan can be complicated, but don't believe everything you hear about the process. Here are seven small business loan myths you should think twice about:
Myth No. 1: Getting a small business loan is the hardest thing you'll ever have to do.
Myth No. 2: You have to have perfect credit to get a small business loan.
Myth No. 3: The best way to obtain a loan for my business is through a bank.
Myth No. 4: The worst way to obtain a loan for my business is through a bank.
Myth No. 5: The more money you ask for, the less likely you are to be approved for a small business loan.
Myth No. 6: The most important thing you need in order to obtain a small business loan is a good business plan.
Myth No. 7: If I need a loan fast, I can't get one through the Small Business Association (SBA).

Old Sponsors
Old 04-07-2016, 07:17 AM

Post Re: My business is good, but where can I get loans?

Keeping this in mind banks and financial institutions have designed a package of loans to best suit your business requirements and financial needs that are crucial to keep your business running.To ensure you get the best possible offers, We at loans direct analyze many types of business loan products offered from various banks and NBFC's. we can help you get the right loan for your business.

Old 01-30-2017, 06:26 AM

You can check out investor, chambers,banks, private agencies, trust, as many offers loans and micro loans to support your business.

Old 05-11-2017, 07:12 AM

Not sure about your location but my company works as a broker and helps people in getting small business loans in the UK

Old 05-25-2017, 07:21 AM

We Provide BG/SBLC, for lease price of 6+2 and purchase at 43 +2 of face value Issuance by HSBC London, Barclays Bank Plc or any other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe. We offer loans for 2% APR and monetize instrument.
Email: info(at)cardinalgloballtduk(dot)com
Tel: +44-7430-767318.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:30 AM

if your business good and you want loan for it...you can contact bank, finance company, any private agency who provide financing for the business.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:38 AM

your business is good, its fine. but banks and finance company is check your credit score and provide loans.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:19 AM

Hi, There are many banks that provide business loans. You can try in banks like ADCB, United Arab Bank, RAK Bank. These are the best banks for business loans as far as I know. Once compare between these according to your preferences. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/loans/com...ness-loans-uae check this it has a good detailed comparison.