Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:54 AM

Default Re: My business is good, but where can I get loans?

If you do, then probably you won't have problem getting approved for business loans at lenders/banks. What specific banks/lenders have you gotten into recently?

Old 08-02-2012, 07:27 AM

Hi, From this post what i am here is my business is good ,but where i can get loan my thinking is if our business is good means then why we need to get loan automatically they will review our annual report,turnover of company and produce the loan.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:21 AM

You can get loan from web or i can say via online.If you have good credit then there is no problem but if you have bad credit then it cause be typical.Instead of bank you can choose private lenders or Public lenders.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:20 AM

From Online loan facilities you can get Business loans very easily.Enszured is also a web resource and one of the best resource for getting online business loan

Old 12-20-2012, 09:22 AM

Well, there are several online funding companies which provides fundings to business and that too at an affordable rates. Hence I would recommend you to look for such online funding companies.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:47 PM

Ive seen people here mention Merchant cash advances, and that seems like the best option for you in this situation. I went through a company called capital funding financial that does many diverse funding options. I went the route of getting unsecured credit at 0% for a year to get funded, but unfortunately most banks wont look at you if your credit is shot. I think they even offer 401k rollovers.

Old Sponsors
Old 02-20-2013, 11:24 AM

Bank loans is one of your options since they offer low interest rates but you have to work with your credit first. Have you tried joining some small and medium-sized entrepreneurs network? I know the government offers a help for those in need if they can see that your business is doing well. You better work to find some info though.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:56 AM

Resources are very essential element that one should have before beginning a organization no problem it is little or big.Depending on your need, you are able to get these cost-effective economical loans in effectively effectively secured and unsecured kind. Secured kind of the cost-effective economical loans is best for all those that are planning to offer a bigger amount. Even so, to get the amount, personal has to put one of his useful features as protection to efficiently effectively secured the amount. It is actually according to value existing in plenty of your efforts and energy and effort that you are able to get a bigger amount and that to at relatively low costs.For those who are looking for a lesser amount of of cash and do not want to guarantee any resources may go for the unsecured choice. This strategy of the cost-effective economical loans is completely exempt from any resources eye-catching, and that is useful for individuals such as renters and non-homeowners.
In buy to store a while to get cost-effective costs, it really is much better to use the on-line strategy. It's really because you'll discover out many creditors and because of complicated opponents. Fast Improve is one of the suggested organization cost-effective creditors. They are go in the alternative finance industry providing financing to fulfill up with up with the economical dedication needs of little and mid-sized organization entrepreneurs.

Old 10-25-2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radley View Post
Hi,
Are u looking for loan regarding business? We offer loan leads,secured loan leads,home insurance leads and many other leads in compliant manner.our leads are better than other network .

Thanks
Radley
Hi
I am looking for unsecured loan leads.Please revert back with full details.I require 500 on daily basis

Old 10-26-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichselbaum View Post
Here are the details.

5 years with my own contracting service, and I have served over 1,000 contracts.

I've been taught all of the in's and out's of money making in my industery by many large commercial service owners in the same industry for the past few years.

I have all of the equipment necessary to serve the community.

I can pick and train workers well.

I can estimate contract costs perfectly.

I know where to advertise and get good calls.

I have a perfect reputation, and I am BBB accredited.

I have bad credit.

I have some paperwork, but not all of it. (I think)

I have a fortified business plan.

I can easily make $1,000 a day.

This kind of business runs primarily on customer referrals which I have very few of. Craigslist provides no customer referrals, and that is the advertising source I have primarily ran my business from until recently. I need to invest a few thousand dollars in ads in prime locations to jump start my income and my customer referrals.

I need to invest a few thousand dollars in 3 of my prime worker's gear. All of the other workers need no investment money. With these 3 prime workers geared up, my operation is capable of $1,000 a day without doing any major expansions yet.

I'm absolutely lost about where to get a $10,000 loan at 20% this year, and a $100,000 loan at a better rate next year because of the rough credit and paperwork. Really if I could get someone to come out to me, I could show them exactly what I'm sitting on, so they could see where this is going to make the money back quickly. I'm not actually sure what I'm dealing with in regards to lenders. I just know how to run production that makes money.

Weichselbaum
You have said that you have bad credit score. If your score is poor or bad than you cannot get loan from banks. But you can get loan from hard money lenders because they can give you loan with bad credit history.

Old 11-27-2015, 09:33 AM

There is plenty of banks who offers loan for business. If you want to get information about loan , do some research on web. You will definitely get online loan portals who provides information about loans.

Old 12-25-2015, 01:36 PM

I have to put a couple of thousand dollars in advertisements in prime areas to kick off my wage and my client referrals.

Old 12-31-2015, 04:21 AM

You should contact a reputed financial company..It'll be really helpful for you. Best of luck!!

Old 01-18-2016, 03:24 AM

Hi Mark,

There are several companies offering loans. I was recently searching for startup loans for my new business and across 48 Factoring, Te-844-832-2867.

I hope it might help you as well.
Thanks,

Old 01-29-2016, 08:13 AM

Best advice: try, go out. Go to your bank first. Then try as many as you can. Compare.