Go Back   The Finance Forums > General Forums > Site News & Feedback

Site News & Feedback The Finance Forums site news and feedback.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:07 PM
The Finance Forums

Default Congratulations! You have just managed to disgust a new member in 3 days!

I came across a financial valuation dilemma a few days ago and decided to post in this forum to get some help from fellow financiers. unfortunately, 3 days later, the only reply i received was the moderator closing my thread and accusing me of "cheating on my homework". Mind you I am a 28 year old investor, and a college student.

Thanks moderators for the great help and support. No wonder this place is dead. Goodbye!

Last edited by 30secs; 06-29-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Old Sponsors
Old 06-30-2009, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Congratulations! You have just managed to disgust a new member in 3 days!

You're welcome.

This place is dead because if it's not; SEX, DRUGS, POLITICS, RELIGION or CELEBRITY SCANDEL; the brain dead, in debt up to their eyeballs indentured servants of Amerika aren't interested.

All financial message boards on the Internet are dead with most of the activity being nothing more than financial professionals debating subjects like IRS CODE, section 72t, SEPP exception.

It's technical boring UNLESS you want to retire prior to age 59 1/2.

My two cents!

Old 07-01-2009, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Congratulations! You have just managed to disgust a new member in 3 days!

i hope my log will be different...

Old 07-02-2009, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30secs View Post
I came across a financial valuation dilemma a few days ago and decided to post in this forum to get some help from fellow financiers. unfortunately, 3 days later, the only reply i received was the moderator closing my thread and accusing me of "cheating on my homework". Mind you I am a 28 year old investor, and a college student.

Thanks moderators for the great help and support. No wonder this place is dead. Goodbye!
So you are a college student, who has to go to online forums to get answers to his homework - and then slags off the forum for not putting up with it?

You sad little man.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 PM
The Finance Forums

Quote:
So you are a college student, who has to go to online forums to get answers to his homework - and then slags off the forum for not putting up with it?

You sad little man.
LOL

30secs I'm sorry your experience wasn't a good one, but maybe your post had some content that is not approved by the forum rules.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:38 AM

a very sad little man..hahahha !