Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 08-21-2017, 09:46 AM

Default I am interested in a single contribution investment plan that offers good returns...

I am interested in a single contribution investment plan that offers good returns over time. What kind of products I can look at?

Old Sponsors
Old 08-23-2017, 07:33 AM

Default Re: I am interested in a single contribution investment plan that offers good returns

hi, nowadays investing firms are easily trustable. Better go for some government based firms. You get less profit in government firms when compared to private ones. But it is risk-free. you can try National bonds which are really affordable and good. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/accounts/national-bonds-uae see this for information on national bonds

Old 08-26-2017, 04:25 AM

Default Re: I am interested in a single contribution investment plan that offers good returns

Dubai's investment products market has a variety of options into single contribution investment plans and one of the popular plan certainly is Momayaz which is distributed by Emirates Islamic Bank. You should visit their branch to understand more about its features and benefits.