Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 04-14-2017, 01:19 AM

Smile Investments

Most people will find that their investment objectives change throughout their lives. Capital appreciation may be more important for the young investor.

Old Sponsors
Old 04-20-2017, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Investments

I am not sure how a broker will help anyone to make profits. It is certain that the comfort and safety is indeed provided through that corridor but that is really it. We need to have skills and some proper plan through which we can actually generate returns or else no one is going to do miracle to help us gain. I have arguably the Best Broker of present in FP Markets with every resource and tool present from ultra-tight spreads to market insights and analysis, but I make profits because I have learned well or else even such top rated broker would have been useless.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:27 PM

Of course, investments are done to appreciate our capital over time, though the % increase and time taken to reach our target might differ. Investments via financial markets can bring more profits in short time and appreciate the investments fast enough comparatively to other investment schemes. But one needs to understand the risks and rewards properly. You can either trade yourself or invest in others or better still simply invest in 48% Interest per annum in FreshForex which is very massive.

Old 06-21-2017, 03:31 PM

Investments are always tricky as not all reach intended target. If the profits are more, then it would be risky and if there is no risk then the profits would be very low! So one has to strike the right balance. I think trading the financial markets it the best way to go with a balanced approach. But you also must know about it and trade with a good broker. I lost earlier as I traded with fraud brokers but now doing ok!

Old 06-22-2017, 05:22 PM

Brokers will do anything to make sure your account will be wipped off within short time. Most of them are simple market makers and you should know about it when making your deposit

Old 06-24-2017, 03:24 AM

It is better to gather some information on your own before investing in some firm or organization. It is not a right thing to trust brokers completely and make an investment. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial...investing-uae/ this article is about the fake organizations for investments in UAE.

Old 06-28-2017, 04:43 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

We offer you Project Funding and Commercial Loan . We also finance Loan and Projects through Joint Venture Services (JVC) using as non-recourse Loan . Our Interest rate is 2% annually & 3 Years Grace Period and Loan re-payment duration of ten (10) Years. Brokers and Intermediaries are welcome to work with our Company as we offer Great commission to our Brokers. For further Inquiry and Information about our Services contact us by

Thanks and Best regards
Financing Executive

Old 06-30-2017, 11:07 AM

Investments take risks. Either you loose it or win it. Win win situation, it depends on how you play it, how much money you'll take to invest and if luck is in your side, you'll get it doubled. But as you said, it change through time. So who knows! Research and study too the market trends.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:37 AM

Have you heard Investment is a subject-to-market-RISK!

Heard "Bursa malaysia trading Signals"

Old 07-04-2017, 01:33 AM

Too many investor's are busy throwing good money after bad investments in a mad dash to get rich and be the next Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook. But, just like me, they usually end up disappointed.

After losing thousands of dollars, I decided to try out fintech since it's all about using a computer algorithm to make the decisions. Just like everyone claims now, computers are smarter and algorithms run the world. There are a few fintech companies out there, and after researching a few, I chose to sign up for fractalerts' newsletter after grilling developer Rich Collins, with a bunch of questions about how it worked and what I could expect. He was patient, candid, and answered my questions. Best of all, Rich Collins didn't use a bunch of tech or business terms that I couldn't follow. Just simple, everyday language. Why don't they all do that?

Yes, people change their investment objectives, but levelheaded thinking is the way to go, and I've learned to stick with the professionals and their computer algorithm.

Last edited by Funding Retirement; 07-04-2017 at 01:44 AM.

Old 08-23-2017, 11:48 AM

Gold, real estate, stocks are good for long term investment which gives good return of your investments.

Old Sponsors
Old 09-07-2017, 02:56 AM

In the semantic sense, yes. All investing is buying something at a low price and selling it at a higher price--thus capturing the "value."

Like all industries, though, finance uses specialized words which mean something specific. "Value investing," in financial parlance means something specific. If someone were to go around saying things like "all investing is value investing," most financial professionals would dismiss the comment as an amateur view. (Unless, of course, that was part of some larger message about investing...you'll know that when you see it, though).

For more help please visit: https://tempcfo.com/