Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 10-29-2016, 07:17 PM

Default Broker matters a lot?

Broker matters a lot? If yes then why and what is a broker really is?

Old Sponsors
Old 10-29-2016, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Broker matters a lot?

A broker is your gateway to forex market. So, choosing the right broker matters a lot. I am with FreshForex which provides fast trade executions with no re-quotes/slippages and raw spreads starting from zero. One can trade spot forex, Binary Options and there is Stock Holder option too. They also give big leverage of 1:500.Not to speak of tradable deposit of 101%, $15 rebate per trading lot and 36% interest per annum. Currently in offer of a no-deposit bonus of $1000 via Telegram App.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:00 AM

Yeah, I believe broker matters a lot and that’s why we need to be wise with finding the right one. I trade with Alpari and nothing else matters for me with them been regulated and highly reputed with been in the industry for nearly 2 decades now and it’s fun making investment here with stuff like http://alpari.com/en/investor/investment_funds/ available, it’s simply phenomenal and makes huge difference to how we work which really helps with doing everything and of course, it’s easier to make profits from here.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:21 PM

I will say out of 100, it’s 85% difference that a broker could make in start of our career, but with time, it can obviously become lesser but for newbies broker matters a lot and is the reason why we need to be very wise with selection. I am with OctaFX broker where I get excellent list of toys to play with especially the mouth-watering 50% bonus on deposit which makes huge difference and allows me extra room to play out everything.

Old 11-27-2016, 10:55 AM

Yes obviously. Without a good broker you won’t be able to trade well, as you don’t have any other means to be in contact with the financial markets. Earlier I was trading the spot forex market with NovaFx trading but they turned scam later! They would even freeze or delete the account those who made regular or big profits and would not honor withdrawals.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valz Miky View Post
Yes obviously. Without a good broker you wonít be able to trade well, as you donít have any other means to be in contact with the financial markets. Earlier I was trading the spot forex market with NovaFx trading but they turned scam later! They would even freeze or delete the account those who made regular or big profits and would not honor withdrawals.
Thatís the worst thing to be happening! I feel extremely upset when I see traders lose out their hard earn money because I too have went through such disaster. However, I believe such frauds are hardly anything new. I donít know how much money you lost there, but you could try out this web site, I believe they can help you fairly well, as Winchargeback is not just great for recovery of money that we have been scammed, but also great with teaching such brokers a lesson!

Old 12-19-2016, 08:40 AM

Yeah, I believe broker matters a lot because if we are with wrong broker than we will have issues even with working. But, if we are with good broker than we will be able to work with ease and comfort and is far more beneficial. I love it with FreshForex and their sensational offerings. The best of the best is this

Old 12-23-2016, 01:52 PM

Without a good broker how can you handle your trade this will be somehow difficult I think broker play a major role when its come to the field off forex trading market and it is the best steps anyone can take into consideration

Old 12-27-2016, 06:08 AM

Some Tips to Follow before Selecting A Forex Broker
The foreign exchange trading or the forex trading is one of the most popular forms of securities trading. The forex market is the most liquid financial market in the world. The forex traders have made the market worldís largest securities market, because of its liquidity and regular turn over. The foreign exchange trading is carried out by using electronic funds transfer.

Old 12-31-2016, 07:51 AM

That’s true Brother2, it’s vital to have broker that we can rely and trust upon, it’s just too risky to work with broker that is not trustworthy. I am quite fortunate to be with OctaFX, as they are the leader of the pack by long shot. They have epic offering from tiny spreads to high leverages to bonuses, it’s all available here and makes trading ever like able for me in so many ways and keeps me entirely comfortable with working.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:14 AM

Yes a broker is indeed important when it comes to investment. Broker is a trained professional who has detailed knowledge of various types of investments and thus he plays a crucial role in managing a person's investments, guide the person regarding when and where to invest.

Old Sponsors
Old 01-17-2017, 05:25 AM

For me it matters a lot. It’s why I only go with OctaFX, as they are the leading company in the industry with having all types of features and facilities that one desires for. I can operate on their ECN account with absolutely fantastic atmosphere and highly advance structure; I just love it to pieces! One can open this account with just $5 and get best of all things which not only bring comfort to the table, but also give us greater chance for success.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:25 AM

Broker definitely makes a lot of difference because with quality broker, there are many things that can come to our benefits like spreads, leverages and all such things. For me, it’s a lot easier to do well under FreshForex with their brilliant features including Daily market analysis, bonuses, mega rebate and even 48% Annum offer!

Old 01-20-2017, 10:12 AM

Yeah, it’s obvious only, as only good broker is how we will be able to perform well, if we are not with good broker than we are likely to face issues, so it’s must that we focus on trading with quality broker, as it’s the only way we will increase up our chances as per performance is concern. I do it all nice and brightly under OctaFX because they are very special with offering LOWEST possible spread at 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments and have great luxuries in 50% bonus on deposit.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:35 PM

John why is good broker necessary?