Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 01-30-2017, 08:35 PM

Default Re: Broker matters a lot?

The problem is that if we are not having right broker than we can be in for huge struggle. So, it’s vital to have right broker in order to succeed and to achieve profits. I am so very fortunate to work under OctaFX, as only through them I am able to enjoy trading and able to gain plenty of profits regularly with ease and comfort. I love it with their 50% bonus on deposit scheme; it’s simply outstanding and helps in major way.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:00 AM

Forex is a risky business and we can loose of all our income if we have no skills and knowledge so all traders must know how to trade and how to manage it. Choosing a broker is very important and we always choose a broker which is regulated and trusted.With regulated broker your money in safe hands.

http://123binarybrokers.com/

Old 04-07-2017, 07:21 PM

Broker means a lot because wrong broker can really take you deep into struggle mode, so that is why good broker is the key to everything. I have FP Markets at my side and they are as good as they get especially to do with being licensed by ASIC and is an Australian owned and operated company servicing since last 12 years and have excellent reputation, so makes me feel extremely good by all means. I also like the conditions with ultra-tight spreads, fast execution, and market analysis and much more, it’s amazing.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tollerman View Post
Broker matters a lot? If yes then why and what is a broker really is?
Yes brokers matter because by the help of them you will get the tips of stock market and then implement on the stock market and earn the money. Brokers are play very important role in stock market. Let start discuss about the kumarshare.com , they are the best stock brokers and provide the tips about the stock market. And also offer the courses about the stock market. They offer the low brokerage demat account by the help you can trade. So that's why brokers are very important.

Old 07-24-2017, 08:44 PM

Yes of course. It goes without saying that without a good broker you cannot trade effectively and cannot be successful. So choosing a right broker is very essential. I traded with different brokers and had different results. But a big loss I got was from IronFx which scammed but still operates scamming innocent people. So first choose a good broker and then trade only with the money which you can afford to lose!

Old 08-28-2017, 10:23 AM

yes, it matter a lot. I have friends that say looking for a good broker, is like looking for wife!

Old Sponsors