Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Mortgages

Mortgages Mortgages lending and lendors - your mortgage experiences, questions, and discussion.

Old 06-06-2016, 03:23 AM

Default Help for a Car Loan

Hi,
I am planning to buy a Skoda Superb. I am working in CAT A company. I have been visiting many banks and its difficult to compare between all. I have even been to online portals like Dialabank and the rate of interest I have got is 9.40% from HDFC bank so please suggest me what to do..

Old Sponsors
Old 06-13-2016, 02:29 AM

Default Re: Help for a Car Loan

Quote:
Originally Posted by padamchhabra View Post
Hi,
I am planning to buy a Skoda Superb. I am working in CAT A company. I have been visiting many banks and its difficult to compare between all. I have even been to online portals like Dialabank and the rate of interest I have got is 9.40% from HDFC bank so please suggest me what to do..
Skoda Superb is an awesome car. The current interest rate from HDFC Bank is 9.35% at fixed rates. You should check again with Dialabank . Anf HDFC provides the loan at the lowest rates. So it would be impossible to get the rate of interest lower than this. And this is a great deal if you ask me.

Good luck!

Old 02-03-2017, 05:32 AM

The dollar price today in the banks against the pound greatly as the price reached 18.90 the highest price of the dollar to banks, as the rise in the price of the dollar on the black market was also not in the banks only, where she returned yesterday the black market for the image again after the calm that dominated the banks that operate within the Arab Republic of Egypt, what was the black market traders the best of this opportunity to attract the largest number of US currency Dmkhry

Old 05-06-2017, 05:00 AM

HDFC is the best option here

Old 06-01-2017, 12:04 AM

If you don't think you're getting a good deal here, you can wait for a while more. But be prepared that the interest rates may turn against you and you might have missed our an awesome rate in your anxiety for a better figure. Or you could also look at a financial consultant and get them to do the legwork for you and compare the available rates in the market on your behalf. They might be able to wrangle you a good deal through their partners...