Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 01-03-2018, 01:46 AM

Default want to take a loan for my business

I want to take a loan for my business as I am opening a new factory unit as part of expansion plans. Where should I go for a good deal?

Old Sponsors
Old 01-04-2018, 12:34 AM

Default Re: want to take a loan for my business

Loans are the best way to grow your business. I will recommend you to visit some p2p lending sites they are the best solution to your problem. I will suggest P2P easy I have previously borrowed from there and the experience was good and their customer care guys guide you through the entire process and you get your loan within a matter of days.

Old 01-09-2018, 03:52 AM

You should approach a bank that offers long term finance as it is the best way to incur capital expenditure that can be used for expansion purpose. They will be authentic, at competitive rates and help buy property, plant and machinery in a cost effective manner.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:47 PM

Hello I am a broker and I would not go to a bank first or any direct lender. None of these companies take a look at your credit report to analyze your debt to credit/income ratio.

There is no guarantee that you'll be approved and if you aren't then what, a completely avoidable inquiry is on your file dropping your score.

Reach out to me with a 3 bureau credit report as I have an underwriting team to tell you exactly what you qualify for prior to running your file adding unnecessary inquires.

Patrick White