Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 03-09-2018, 01:22 PM

Lightbulb Do you need Loan for your Business???

I am a Broker; I represent a UK based company who are into Debt Recovery and Investment Funding. We recover debts, and equally give out Loans to Contractors as well as Small, Medium and Large Scale businesses at a low interest rate of 3% per annum and very flexible repayment procedure. We lend from $1m to $800m and above (depending on the nature of project). I am equally direct to genuine providers of financial instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN.**

Feel free to reach me, if you are interested in any of the above listed above services.

Malaska Jaroslav

Old Sponsors
Old 03-10-2018, 09:32 AM

Default Re: Do you need Loan for your Business???

Its fast and reliable because getting loan from a bank is of high interest rate, but the company i represents only charge 3% yearly.
Also you can borrow any amount you needed for your business growth or investment you had plans on.

Malaska

Old 04-03-2018, 07:22 AM

If you need emergency cash for business or any other purposes and the bank would not provide you cash due to your bad credit score. So at that what you will do?
There are many solutions to resolve this problem, but the best solution is that you can get car title loan on your vehicle. You will get cash in hand within 24 hours, for short term as well as long term period at lowest internet rates. You will get you’re car and money after the inspection of your car and documented. There is a car title loans company in Kamloops which provide safe and secure loan service, I can also apply online for loans by going to there website. I highly recommend this company. Amazing service at low interest rates.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:19 AM

I would recommend take business loan from NBFC rather wasting time in Bank. I have small business loan from Lendingkart at 13% rate & it's totally reasonable interest rate.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:36 AM

The task to compress pdf file size has never been so easy if you know a right tool on the Internet to do that. I've been using the one I've linked for a year and it has never failed me. Quick and effective compression, no demo or trial period, just click and go. I like when work is done quickly and with no complications.