Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Real Estate

Real Estate Discussions about investing, selling, and buying real estate.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:42 AM

Default I want to buy a house for my company that can be used as a guest house. Suggest

How big a house do you want? If you want to buy a 3 bedroom apartment or smaller, you should opt for Shapoorji Pallonji. They are the best in building luxurious apartments. Their houses are equipped with all the modern amenities and fittings. They will work out well as a guest house.

Old Sponsors
Old 04-17-2018, 09:34 AM

Default Re: I want to buy a house for my company that can be used as a guest house. Suggest

With great strides taken in the city’s development of the city’s infrastructure, Pune also referred to as the Queen of the Deccan, has become an attractive location for people to reside. With tons of companies shifting to Pune, hordes of residential projects being taken up by prominent builders and overall cost of living not creating a hole in the pocket, the city is a very good option for residency and if you are looking for flats on rent in Pune, these are the best options-

1. Koregaon Park
Koregaon Park is definitely one of the most elite areas and a prestigious address in Pune. From being primarily a residential area, Koregaon Park has developed to a commercial marketplace as well. The famous German Bakery is situated in this area and it also boasts of housing cafes such as Hard Rock Café and Starbucks. With its evolution in to a commercial centre, Koregaon Park is a sought after place for expatriates for residency. One thing has to be kept in mind about Koregaon Park is that, the property rates here are high, very high! So if a lavish spending doesn’t pose a cause of concern, Koregaon Park will welcome you with open arms.

2. Kalyani Nagar
Another prime location in Pune is Kalyani Nagar. It has witnessed a major rise in construction and development sector, owing to so many professionals shifting base to Pune. Kalyani Nagar has some of the best IT Parks and various companies have set up their offices in this area. It also provides great connectivity to Koregaon park courtesy a 300 meter bridge that has been constructed. If you looking for a flat on rent in Pune, Kalyani nagar is one of the most preferred options.

3. Baner
Baner is new developing area in pune. Properties in baner are new and cost effective. Since it is developing area it is well planned as compare to others. It is popularly known as crown of pune. The place is witnessing great improvement as each day progresses. Many prominent builders have taken up various residential projects as well, which make it a good place to find rented flats in Pune.

4. Boat Club Road
One of the best localities in Pune, Boat Club Road, is a great location for residency. It offers close proximity to the airport and railway station. At a stone’s throw away from Boat Club Road is a cluster of malls, restaurants, the market place, schools and hospitals. This is a very good locality is an individual is planning to relocate with his/her family.

5. Hadapsar
The IT and ITES hub of Pune, Hadapsar, is one such area which has undergone immense transformation. A locality with solely farms at one point in time, Hadapsar has seen a drastic makeover. Corporate biggies such as IBM, Accenture, TCS and SAS, to name a few, have their offices here. The Magarpatta city and Fursungi IT Park are standout names in this city. From the residential point of view, there are loads of entertainment and recreational facilities and the development in the real estate make it a good option to settle down.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:16 AM

Default Re: I want to buy a house for my company that can be used as a guest house. Suggest

I suppose there`s nothing bad if you don`t know something, but when you do not want to know, that`s another problem, if you don`t know where and how to choose the coolest nailers, I`d advise you to visit https://bestnailers.com/palm/, you are sue to find the site helpful enough, especially if you have plans of redecorating your house.