Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 08-11-2017, 09:48 AM

Default I want to expand my business. Whom shall I approach for a loan?

I want to expand my business. Whom shall I approach for a loan?

Old Sponsors
Old 08-16-2017, 08:47 AM

Default Re: I want to expand my business. Whom shall I approach for a loan?

How much loan amount are you looking at? You should approach banks in UAE as they offer great loan opportunities for business expansion under financing products and services solutions. They would also assist you in managing cash flow and asset acquisition.

Old 03-23-2018, 02:27 AM

Every businessman like to grow and expand his business to next level, but without right financial support, nothing is possible. Thus many banks and NBFC's help various small and medium enterprise to avail timely loans to expand and grow their business. The best source of funding for the business is through right banks or NBFC's. The banks provide various flexible options in funding for the business.
Quikrupee is an online financial platform providing business loans, mortgage loans and personal loans to various salaried and self-employed to grow and develop their business to next level.

Old 03-24-2018, 02:46 AM

If you ever think of getting loan for your business, contact me, Iam a Broker and I represent a UK based company who are into Debt Recovery and Investment Funding. We recover debts, and equally give out Loans to Contractors as well as Small, Medium and Large Scale businesses at a low interest rate of 3% per annum and very flexible repayment procedure. We lend from $1m to $800m and above (depending on the nature of project). I am equally direct to genuine providers of financial instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN.

Feel free to reach me, if you are interested in any of the above listed above services.

Malaska Jaroslav

Old 04-09-2018, 09:22 AM

There many NBFC offers working capital loan which will help you to expand your business. I will recommend Lendingkart for business loan, complete online process & collateral free as well. Lendingkart takes just 3 business days to disburse your business loan.

Old 04-20-2018, 04:40 PM

Regardless how much capital you are looking to raise you need to stay away from private alt lenders. They are as bad as loan sharks with all kinds of terms and conditions. Alt lenders are unregulated unsecured they can do whatever they want. They can call in the loan or foreclose on your collateral at any time. You can take them to court but the fight will be lengthy and expensive with no guarantee you will be successful.

Old 04-29-2018, 03:02 PM

My name is Myron Ash.Im emailing you regarding your expansion business loan request.A very user friendly business loan site is DavidAllenCapital. We provide NO collateral business loans,with only a MINIMUM FICO score of 500 needed for the loan.We lend only in the United States,in all 50 states.We lend from $50,000 to $500,000 Minimum
paperwork is needed for the loan; paperwork specifics is in the website. Contact me regarding your loan request
[