Go Back   The Finance Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to The Finance Forums community and say hello. :)

Old 05-25-2008, 01:54 PM

Default Bradenton Group

Happy Memorial Day. My name is Paul Gaydos I am owner/president of The Bradenton Group. Our offices are located in Clearwater,Sarasota-Bradenton, and Palm Beach Florida. We specialize in insurance,retirement planniing. I have had extensive experience in the finance industry. From stocks and bonds to options and commodities. On the bank side,regional brokerage,and full service firms. After many years I decided that the best place to be is at the helm of your own ship. Everyone that makes a financial decision is unique in his/her own way. There are quite a few circumstances involved. Here in South Florida the majority of my clients are 55-85 years of age. We assist in the start to finish aspect of their retirements. People work long and hard to save that nest egg. Preserving their principal and trying to optimize returns are our goals. Whether its to create an income stream or to provide a smooth transfer of wealth to the clients heirs. We have the best product lines available from the full spectrum of providers. We also have the highest current paying fixed annuity rates in the state of Florida.Feel free to ask for any advice needed. Look forward to helping any and all. Paul

Old Sponsors
Old 05-25-2008, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Bradenton Group

Welcome Paul.

I love Sarasota!

Old 05-26-2008, 04:12 PM

Hi Paul, welcome to The Finance Forums.

Old 12-17-2019, 05:20 AM

Hello everyone, I know that the topic is old but maybe it will be useful to someone! In honor of the memorial days, we make monuments to veterans of marble, all handmade. Who cares about this website - https://polarengraving.com/blog/engr...gnition-walls/