Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 02-28-2017, 10:53 PM

Default How popular is ecommerce in Saudi?

E-commerce is the newest industry of its kind in the middle east and KSA is catching up with the pace. In fact most of the large conglomerates are promoting and selling stuff online and there are no exceptions. The erstwhile skeptic outlook among the consumers is diminishing and more and more people are actively buying online. Hence in Saudi, top companies are diversifying in ecommerce space and some of the renowned names are souq, aldo etc.

Old Sponsors
Old 09-24-2019, 02:59 PM

Default Re: How popular is ecommerce in Saudi?

It seems to me that e-commerce has become popular all over the world. Now more and more people use online shopping. More and more people create their online stores and sell different products. Usually these are rather small highly specialized online stores, but there are those who make their business the main source of income. To do this, create a good and user friendly website, invest money in advertising and SEO promotion of your online store. Also, if you want to increase your sales, I recommend that you use the services https://www.savvycube.com/sales-analytics of this company. It seems to me that they really provide excellent business solutions and analytics tools for online businesses.