Go Back   The Finance Forums > General Forums > General Chat

General Chat General chat and discussion away from the finance topics.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:56 PM
The Finance Forums

Default Interested in working from home?

Im trying to let everyone know about my working from home success story , so that I can help make the search for people looking to work from home an easy one. These resources are created by the people that are actually doing it and its real. There are no secrets to getting hired for a Work at home job, Ive been working at home for months.-When I first started Searching for a Work At Home Job it was Very frustrating and complicated because I knew I would have to weed out all the "bad guys." Also known as the "scams." But within a month I found my self working from Home a Full 40 hours while still being able to enjoy the luxury of sitting in my own living room. For All You people that are reading this right now going "Yeah Right!" I want you to check out the resource that "Lead me down the Yellow Brick Road."This e-Book, Lead me on the path to success. I am currently working 40 hours a week right from home.This e-book contains everything from resume building templates and where to look for jobs to what office equipment you should consider and where to get it all. The best part is it's continually updated with more ideas an advice. -The database has at least 3,000 work from home resources listed in categories so it's easy to search for work that interests you. They say they update it continuously and it's true, I've seen it for myself.

Old Sponsors
Old 02-02-2009, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Interested in working from home?

To work from home you need a business plan - a business idea to develop. Getting the ideas takes experience and passion for the areas you want to tap into.

The trouble with most "work from home jobs" is that they are scams - you should NEVER have to pay any money upfront for any work from home program. The only reason people do charge is because they do not offer a valid business model to anyone, because their own business involves selling information which is almost certainly widely available on the internet anyway.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:51 AM
The Finance Forums

The reason I decided to try the ebook was because it was formed by a group of people that have one thing in common, they have worked from home successfully! That is a great thing when people are creating what you need to know about something they are professionals at. Now that is a great resource.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:25 PM

I'm very interested in this. Any idea how I can get information for this?

Old 02-19-2009, 09:18 PM

I know a lot of people that would love to work from home me included but what does it ost and is it for real.

Old 03-24-2009, 10:26 PM

You can earn more money in working at home.

Old 03-25-2009, 04:45 PM
The Finance Forums

Exclamation Re: Interested in working from home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
To work from home you need a business plan - a business idea to develop. Getting the ideas takes experience and passion for the areas you want to tap into.

The trouble with most "work from home jobs" is that they are scams - you should NEVER have to pay any money upfront for any work from home program. The only reason people do charge is because they do not offer a valid business model to anyone, because their own business involves selling information which is almost certainly widely available on the internet anyway.

I disagree with this. I work from home with a business that's not a scam. I paid money to get started (which you do anyway if you create a business) and I am working hard and becoming successful. Working from home is the way to go. It's Great job security. The REAL trouble with work from home jobs is that too many people jump to conclusions and say that they are all scammers, which anyone who took time to properly research it would realize that it's not a scam, but a legal way to earn a living, even if you do pay a little to get started.

Old 03-31-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
I disagree with this. I work from home with a business that's not a scam. I paid money to get started (which you do anyway if you create a business) and I am working hard and becoming successful. Working from home is the way to go. It's Great job security. The REAL trouble with work from home jobs is that too many people jump to conclusions and say that they are all scammers, which anyone who took time to properly research it would realize that it's not a scam, but a legal way to earn a living, even if you do pay a little to get started.
If you pay to join a scheme to work from home, the chances are you've joined a scam.

The fact that our spam filters picked up one of your ads as your first post, because you need to recruit for your scheme, speaks volumes about it's legitimacy.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:05 PM
The Finance Forums

This is not a scam, VERY reliable and if you want more information check out the site, and tehres a blog also , If your still on the edge you can chat with the live professionals on the forum also. Good Luck .

Old 03-10-2011, 04:03 PM

I think that working from home, in theory, sounds nice. But in reality, for me at least, I don't know if I would be as productive in my own home. There are too many distractions and "break" excuses. I worry I would find myself in my kitchen or picking up or getting sidetracked far too often. How do you avoid this when you are working from home?

Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 AM

I think it is quite popular among the people to work from home, there are so many works which can be done online while sitting at home, and it earn more then a 10-6 job.

Old Sponsors