Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 03-23-2020, 11:35 PM

Default fear in Forex trading

You have knowledge and experience fear is just minor things, only account with insufficient equity to running margin. Fear just occurred if the trader lack of self-preparation. Due to the inability to face the challenge that occur in a trading hour.
Zero your mind from fear because money management is the only solution to trade with the rest of the mind.

forex brokers reviews

Old Sponsors
Old 03-27-2020, 01:50 PM

Default Re: fear in Forex trading

I don’t have fear because I am working through proper plan. It also helps with supportive broker like FreshForex. As they got so many benefits to be at top of the game. I love it especially with their low spreads, smooth trading platform and my favourite 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

Old 03-28-2020, 12:08 PM

The traderís fear disappears when he has extensive experience in managing his finances and can foresee the schedule without any problems. I myself was afraid for a long time to take my first steps, until I consulted with https://telegram.forex These guys, it can be said, inspired confidence in me and now my performance is impressive even for me

Old 05-03-2020, 07:36 AM

Fear is always there with business, so we just have to be wise with handling it. I believe one of the biggest fear is of joining wrong broker since that would often lead to highly disaster outcome for us. This is where we need to focus quite heavily.