Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:12 AM

Default My business is good, but where can I get loans?

Here are the details.

5 years with my own contracting service, and I have served over 1,000 contracts.

I've been taught all of the in's and out's of money making in my industery by many large commercial service owners in the same industry for the past few years.

I have all of the equipment necessary to serve the community.

I can pick and train workers well.

I can estimate contract costs perfectly.

I know where to advertise and get good calls.

I have a perfect reputation, and I am BBB accredited.

I have bad credit.

I have some paperwork, but not all of it. (I think)

I have a fortified business plan.

I can easily make $1,000 a day.

This kind of business runs primarily on customer referrals which I have very few of. Craigslist provides no customer referrals, and that is the advertising source I have primarily ran my business from until recently. I need to invest a few thousand dollars in ads in prime locations to jump start my income and my customer referrals.

I need to invest a few thousand dollars in 3 of my prime worker's gear. All of the other workers need no investment money. With these 3 prime workers geared up, my operation is capable of $1,000 a day without doing any major expansions yet.

I'm absolutely lost about where to get a $10,000 loan at 20% this year, and a $100,000 loan at a better rate next year because of the rough credit and paperwork. Really if I could get someone to come out to me, I could show them exactly what I'm sitting on, so they could see where this is going to make the money back quickly. I'm not actually sure what I'm dealing with in regards to lenders. I just know how to run production that makes money.

Weichselbaum

Old Sponsors
Old 02-17-2012, 11:37 PM

Default Re: My business is good, but where can I get loans?

This question must be too real. :-/

I saw an ad on a telephone pole by the highway offering $1,600 for $400 interest at $61 every two week payments. I thought they were a little unusual, but I might just get lifelock and research them a little to see if they are legitimate. Unfortunately I have to stoop this low. Most of these places are asking that I have $10,000 deposited in the bank on a bank statement for the past 3 months. I have about 8k in each of the past two months. Hopefully they'll be a little lenient here. I basically have a mint here. I think the could step out there a little, and take a chance with me.

Old 02-18-2012, 03:14 AM

Smile Re: My business is good, but where can I get loans?

Hi,
Are u looking for loan regarding business? We offer loan leads,secured loan leads,home insurance leads and many other leads in compliant manner.our leads are better than other network .

Thanks
Radley

Old 02-20-2012, 09:10 AM

Weichselbaum

You might want to consider invoice finance as you have business to busines scustomers and contract out work. Or have I missread your post.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:36 PM

You can also check out local economic development agencies, chambers, cities/towns/counties as many offer revolving loans and micro loans to support job creation and expansion.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:34 AM

Why are you seeking for loan? why not try some other source of income that could give you a long term benefit? if interested, you can get detailed info. from Wealth-E | Corporate Website
you can work on your investment plan once you would have saved the required amount of money.....

Old 05-10-2012, 08:03 AM

Hi, from your post itís very clear that you want loans for your business purpose only. As your business is running well so you definitely going to get loan from any financial company but here the main issue of interest because the interest what you are asking is depend on the financial company, if such interest is feasible for them then it going to work for you. Best of luck.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:35 AM

Dear Weichselbaum,

It is quite hard to tell what lender would be good for you to acquire loan for your business. However, you can try some resources (banks for business loans) which can provide you appropriate options to get loan of $10,000 this year and $100,000 loan for the next year at your desired interest rate. I suggest you to go for the bank loans and never take any risk regarding to the business loans. Moreover, it would be great if you can focus on improving your credit rating first.

Thanks and wish you best of luck!!

Old 05-16-2012, 05:04 AM

do you have any online presence if not make a website and everything including about yourself, your services/expertise. Target your online audience. People search online for everthing. Do some online marketing, Paid ads in google and facebook etc.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:37 AM

Post Re: My business is good, but where can I get loans?

Sooner or later most small businesses need to get a small business loan, whether to get the operating capital for business startup or to finance an expansion. But whether you're approaching a bank or a friend for a small business loan, the lender will have the same expectations.
You can greatly increase your chances of successfully securing a small business loan by being prepared to meet those expectations.
Put yourself on the other side of the desk for a moment. If someone asked you for a small business loan, you'd want to know exactly why he or she wanted the money and what the chances were that he or she would repay the loan in full and on time.
So the key to getting a small business loan is preparation. First, gather together the documents that will help persuade the lender that a small business loan is necessary and that you are a good risk.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 PM

If you accept credit cards then you can get a loan against the future transactions without needing a credit check. PM or email me and I will send you more information on the process.

Old Sponsors
Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 AM

This kind of business runs primarily on customer referrals which I have very few of. Craigslist provides no customer referrals, and that is the advertising source I have primarily ran my business from until recently. I need to invest a few thousand dollars in ads in prime locations to jump start my income and my customer referrals.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:15 AM

Post Re: My business is good, but where can I get loans?

Here are the details.

5 years with my own contracting service, and I have served over 1,000 contracts.

I've been taught all of the in's and out's of money making in my industery by many large commercial service owners in the same industry for the past few years.

I have all of the equipment necessary to serve the community.

I can pick and train workers well.

I can estimate contract costs perfectly.

I know where to advertise and get good calls.

I have a perfect reputation, and I am BBB accredited.

I have bad credit.

I have some paperwork, but not all of it. (I think)

I have a fortified business plan.

I can easily make $1,000 a day.

I need to invest a few thousand dollars in 3 of my prime worker's gear. All of the other workers need no investment money. With these 3 prime workers geared up, my operation is capable of $1,000 a day without doing any major expansions yet.

I'm absolutely lost about where to get a $10,000 loan at 20% this year, and a $100,000 loan at a better rate next year because of the rough credit and paperwork. Really if I could get someone to come out to me, I could show them exactly what I'm sitting on, so they could see where this is going to make the money back quickly. I'm not actually sure what I'm dealing with in regards to lenders. I just know how to run production that makes money.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:43 AM

Well you earn a lot of money a day and for sure you can pay the loan for a short period of time because of you have a very great skill and time and time you will also know about loan and lender.For me it is not a big problem for you

Old 06-20-2012, 09:43 PM

My company may be able to help you with the loan. We can advance you based on your bank deposits, credit is not a factor. You can find more information here advlendusa dot com/Cash_Advances.html and then email or call me to start the application.