Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:17 PM

Default Business Finance

Hello ,

my name is Tomislav (Croatia). I'm looking for loan (online) for my small business. I found one , they want 250 for charges and loan process. Of course , I sent that money and lost , too.

I need about 10 000 $ on 5 years. I need advice of some company who'll give me loan of 10 000 $ with normal interest rate >8% without upfront fee. (NON UK RESIDENT)

Do you have some advice ? Please contact me !

PS. Sorry on my bad english.

Old Sponsors
Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 PM

Default Re: Business Finance

NEVER pay fees to get loan approved. Here is some brutal honesty: if you need to borrow $10,000 to start a business, you need to save more.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:31 AM

never try on the internet business, many use to be a scam, me too have lost more then a 200 dollars,investing on that stupid internet scammed program.
You need to talk to your friends, there you might get the load or just a lend.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 AM

Many economist of US market are nowadays claiming that the US stock market has the ability to rise over 50%-70% in the next years.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:10 AM

Never give any money to approve your loan. If you want money to start your business than earn more.

Old 06-28-2011, 04:11 AM

Every business is dependent upon finance and the particular business provides best financial services. The very basic financial Services provides its subsidiaries with cost-effective corporate services including human resources, finance, information technology, and marketing.

Old 06-30-2011, 12:36 PM

Lend it from someone, like everyone said never give money to approve your loan.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:42 PM

missing for what the loan is, and what collateral and reason to believe that you will pay back

Old 07-19-2011, 06:58 AM

Before jump into any business, first of all develop the ability to analyse problems logically and apply appropriate decision making skills and knowledge to reach feasible and realistic conclusions. Any finance function of any organisations is a dynamic and rapidly changing as a part of the modern organisation.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:02 AM

There is no need to ask on web again if you have been already deceived.You can find multiple institutions in your own territory who will be willing to give you money if you can fulfill the requirements.

Old 08-05-2011, 02:11 AM
The Finance Forums

Don't start a business with borrowed money. You're bound to get into a debt burden you cannot handle.

If you are serious about starting your business start with a low self made budget , a partner or a grant . You are going to need a detailed business plan.

Old Sponsors
Old 09-28-2011, 07:13 PM

I agree! Never start a business with borrowed money. Even if it means starting smaller. What business are you in?

Old 01-05-2012, 06:59 AM

Default Money Management

Accessing business finance can be a long process. There may be several options available for businesses, the type of business finance will be dependent on factors such as the company cash flow whether the company is rich in assets, if the business owners are willing to give away equity etc.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:58 AM

Every business is depend upon finances and the particular business provide best financials services.The very essential financial services provides with cost effective corporate services including human resources,finances ,information technology and marketing

Old 01-20-2012, 11:05 PM

True, there are many kinds of financing options that require a business plan, but ... The process of looking for money must match the needs of the company..so first u decided which kind of your business.There is an enormous difference, for example, between a high-growth Internet-related company looking for second-round venture funding and a local retail store looking to finance a branch store.

It is important to understand each card functionality before making your choice to opt for a card to execute your financial transactions. Basically there are three types of cards like Credit card , Debit Card and Prepaid cards.
Debit cards is a plastic card linked to a financial account for usage to complete payments or purchases and transaction amount get deducted from already deposited money. Credit Cards offer the same facility in terms of credit there is basically a predefined limit which can be used by the card holder with a liability to pay back the sum to the credit provider bank. Pre Paid cards are similar to credit cards but there is a requirement to deposit certain amount of money with financial service provider.
Credo card is the industry leader for co-branded prepaid card programs, white label programs, turnkey payment solutions and software integration platforms.