Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:53 AM

Default Re: How i can invest money?

cut loss thoery .. no loss only profit

Old 02-22-2017, 12:54 AM

An investment makes capital in one of two processes: By paying out income or by rising in value to other investors.

Old 03-03-2017, 08:23 AM

We need to be clear on our concept in order to make money.

Old 03-05-2017, 02:26 PM

Investment needs to be made with mind not heart. I only prefer to go with FreshForex, as they are absolutely proven one out there. I enjoy it so much with them to do with the mind blowing deposit bonus which is up to 101% and is Trade Able too, so that makes it so very cool and really helps up in working. They even have alternative offers like Mega Rebate where i get up to 20 USD.

Old 03-05-2017, 10:46 PM

It is extremely difficult for beginner investor to perform well than a professional investment expert. If you don't have any idea about investment, then you may take the help of an advisor. Every investor wants to make a profit, so there is no harm in trusting your investment in good hand. If you want to invest your money, then you need higher investment or else it will not be worth it. I have invested with the help of Viking Investment one of my projects, where I got good benefits.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:33 AM

That is true Jorgerewin, I too found it tough with investment in early phase of my career especially with brokers like Instaforex and such, I had terrible time but fortunately I came through it. This is how I have become better at working out where to invest and it helps with performance.

Old Sponsors
Old 03-30-2017, 01:36 AM

Default How i can invest money

who want to invest in equities and bond with a balance of risk and return generally choose to invest in mutual funds. Nowadays investing in stock markets through a mutual fund is a market trend. One of the best investment options in India is a mutual fund for a long time by systematic investment plan. This investment plan will definitely give a much better return compared to any other investment option in the market.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:02 PM

This book can make you rich

Hi…

I wanted to send you a quick note about what I think might be the most exciting AND useful book you’ll read this year.

It explains a simple, but powerful idea…

What if you could make a FULL-TIME income, working part-time, anywhere in the world.

Think about that.

With just a computer, a wifi connection, and a desire to succeed, you could make more money than the average lawyer while only working three or four hours a day.

Sounds a bit outrageous, but once you read this book, you’ll understand how it’s possible.

I’m talking about…

* How to make $500… $1,200… or even $5,500 commissions while travelling the world…

* How to escape the 9-to-5 once and for all and say goodbye to your boss…

* How to take advantage of the ‘new economy’ in 2017 and finally start making money on your own terms…

And a proven system for getting out of the rat-race and making hundreds of thousands of dollars online.

Interested?

Get the details here.

As I said before, I think this book could be the most important thing you read this year.

Old 04-04-2017, 07:04 AM

Have you get free trial in signals. We Multi management and future solutions helps you to get stock tips, stock picks and stock signals.

Old 04-04-2017, 07:19 AM

you can Invest money in all segments of Malaysia, Singapore and get benefited for stock tips , Stock signals and stock picks. Where you can trade and also get access of free trial with Multi management and future solutions.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:08 AM

It depends on the amount. If there is not much money, you can invest this money on the site. Then make the monetization of your site (Here are the guys who are professionally engaged in this http://s-pro.io/) and receive passive income on it. I consider this to be the most reasonable investment of a small amount.

Old 05-26-2017, 05:56 PM

It is extremely vital to make investment in right place since it could make huge difference. If we have our investment setup correctly then we could gain big time and everything can be worked out smoothly. I only like Forex trading which is a legitimate business. I work under FP Markets and through their support and help; it’s hardly difficult to operate for me. They are regulated by ASIC, therefore, they are one of the best and most secured companies out there and conditions too are top notch with ultra-tight spread, high leverage, smooth trading platform and 24/5 support is present to further makes life easier!

Old 06-12-2017, 02:10 AM

How can i earn money by online investment? if anyone know about it please guide me.

Old 06-17-2017, 01:49 PM

There are many ways to invest your money. You can buy some shares of a company, trading, finance a business proposal, lend the money to the relatives and earn some profit, etc. but the choice is in your hand, and it depends on your capable hand and interest.

Old 07-03-2017, 03:39 PM

You have to make a plan for investment. you may choose short term, and long term type investment. Short term investment is risky. As per current trend you can invest in bitcoin for long term. it is very safe and secure investment.
yiu may check daily updated bitcoin rate chart at zebpay. you can analysis and research for bitcoin.