Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:34 PM

Default Should I Invest in Bitcoin?

From past few months I have seen bitcoins price is rise exponentially. I had no ideas what bitcoin was and never even hearing of crypto currency a few months ago. By social networks & business news channels, i had know about it.

Old Sponsors
Old 10-10-2016, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Should I Invest in Bitcoin?

In my view, it’s simply too risky when it comes to investment with BTC, it’s extremely risky and if we get it wrong then we can get stuck. However, it’s fine if we want to do Forex trading which is slightly better version of things. Luckily, I am able to do it very easily with broker like OctaFX which too is extra-ordinary and helps working well in every way to do with their ECN account which can be operated with just 5 dollars.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:07 AM

I'm also interested in Bitcoin. In what way is it risky? Is it a lack of regulation?

Old 10-14-2016, 11:44 AM

what about volatility?

Old 12-08-2016, 07:53 PM

As I said, I find it too risky especially with the price level it has reached, I believe it’s better bet to go with something that’s more in potential and lesser risk. I like doing Forex trading with Currency pairs and that’s perfect. I am trading through OctaFX where I get over 70 instruments to choose from and that too with small spreads from 0.1 pips and they provide me with 50% bonus on deposit, so that makes things ever so much more interesting.

Old 12-23-2016, 01:05 PM

Yes it may be too risky but the basic truth is that risk taker are always the successful ones they have what it take to make traders have success in their endavoure this is more than good but be careful

Old 01-10-2017, 02:59 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages - Bitcoin has lower inflation risk: All world currencies are controlled by their respective governments. This is what at times leads to fluctuation in the value of the currencies since governments keep printing more money. Bitcoin investors believe that the currency has a lower falling risk, compared to other currencies. This is because Bitcoin is a global currency that does not depend on government policy that can fail and cause hyperinflation or complete collapse of the currency.

Old 04-23-2019, 07:50 PM

Frankly speaking, I won’t really suggest anyone to invest in Cryptos directly. It’s far better and beneficial that we go with trading way, it’s simpler and better especially with a quality broker like FreshForex. They are very very special by all means and measurements especially for the beginners. My favourite option is their Stop-Out Insurance, it’s superb and helps so much.