Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Business Finance

Business Finance Discussions about business finance, such as accounts and accounting, business loans, taxes, and related business issues.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:56 AM

Default I want to invest in the manufacturing sector in Bahrain. How is the Workforce there?

The workforce in Bahrain is a bi-lingual, highly skilled and educated workforce at costs competitive with other countries in the GCC region. This means you can minimize spending on expatriate packages and build a long-term, sustainable local workforce when Investing in Bahrain.

Old Sponsors
Old 03-24-2017, 03:56 AM

Default Re: I want to invest in the manufacturing sector in Bahrain. How is the Workforce the

After a year characterised by falling global prices for both crude oil and aluminium, there is a surprising degree of optimism in Bahrain’s economy. With major investments in its infrastructure being financed by the Gulf Development Fund and Aluminium Bahrain’s (Alba) sixth pot line moving ahead,

Old 03-24-2017, 03:59 AM

Default I want to invest in the manufacturing sector in Bahrain

After a year characterised by falling global prices for both crude oil and aluminium, there is a surprising degree of optimism in Bahrainís economy. With major investments in its infrastructure being financed by the Gulf Development Fund and Aluminium Bahrainís (Alba) sixth pot line moving ahead,

Old 03-24-2017, 04:02 AM

Default I want to invest in the manufacturing sector in Bahrain

After a year characterised by falling global prices for both crude oil and aluminium, there is a surprising degree of optimism in Bahrainís economy. With major investments in its infrastructure being financed by the Gulf Development Fund and Aluminium Bahrainís (Alba) sixth pot line moving ahead,[/QUOTE]