Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Insurance

Insurance Life assurance, car insurance, holiday insurances, etc - discuss insurance and ask questions about insurance and insurance companies here.

Old 05-24-2016, 11:37 PM

Post Beware of Insurance Company tricks.

Last month I got hit by a car and suffered some minor wounds. The car's insurance company was good enough to provide me for the hospital expenses. After that they said they can't do anything further. I didn't get compensation for missing out my job for over a month and travel expenses. I'm not very literate about the insurance policies, So I have arranged a consultation with car accident injury lawyers in the city, Campisilaw.

What I have to say is, if you are involved in an accident don't deal with the insurance company directly, have an accident injury lawyer by your side to be sure that you are properly compensated.

Old Sponsors
Old 01-16-2017, 05:25 AM

Default Re: Beware of Insurance Company tricks.

Professional lawyer services can help you at the worst time of need. Accident Lawyers help people that are victims of injury or accidents in order to get compensation. When finding a car accident lawyer, it is important to choose a lawyer that understands your situation and knows all of the laws and regulations surrounding your case. Check here for more information.