Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Retirement

Retirement Saving for retirement - questions about pensions and pension schemes, 401k's, public and private company pensions, and other saving schemes.

Old 11-13-2013, 05:29 AM

Default Invest For Your Future

You can have the best future if you know how to save your money well. Any tips from the public?

Old Sponsors
Old 11-13-2013, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Invest For Your Future

Yes i agree with you, the best way to plan is to invest in different sectors. Insurance policies which will cover your life as well repay the money back after a certain time period with accrued bonus is a good option to explore. There are certain bonds which if invested for a certain lock in period will return good amount of money on maturity . You can also invest in stocks which gives fast and easy money if invested carefully and under strict supervision of an expert. But whatever way you take you have to plan carefully the timing so that at the time of need you have plenty at your disposal.

Old 01-30-2014, 12:57 PM

I would invest in a really good pension scheme - you won't ever loose money and you will be working on your future finances

Old 02-12-2014, 09:23 AM

Spread your risks and speak to an expert before you invest your money. First of all invest in risk-free instruments, then a property and then stocks and bonds. Also keep some money in liquid form.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:44 AM

Build an asset and invest in yourself. You are the best investment 24/7/365

Old 09-07-2015, 04:37 AM

You can always use a prepaid card instead of credit card to stay on a safer side. your spends are more than your savings. hence a prepaid card helps you budget your expenses and saves you more money than usual. I have an ItzCash Prepaid card. You should also invest in franchisee if you got that potential to be an entrepreneur. ItzCash also provides you with Franchisee ownership. If you want some information on the same, log on to their website. Hope this helps!

Old 04-13-2016, 11:33 PM

You'll hear almost any investor talk about diversification, but most mention it in the context of the different types of funds. I think diversification should also apply to the types of investments. Most people think about RRSPs or mutual funds or bonds or money market stuff, but there are a lot of other types of investments. For example, rental properties, franchises, other cash-flow businesses that don't need have owner operator requirements. My advise is to allocate your capital in a balanced way across multiple types of investments. What I like most about rental properties or small businesses is they pay cash. This adds to your capital vs your equity. Food for thought

Old 06-27-2016, 05:24 AM

investing in your self-development is the best investment

Old 09-06-2016, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
investing in your self-development is the best investment
Same. Learn new stuff:

1. How to handle your finances well (avoid overspending, avoid bad debts, etc.).
2. How to invest (stocks, bonds, real estate, mutual funds, precious metals, etc. - do NOT try this blind, you have to do your homework).
3. How to take care of your health (nutrition, exercise, sleep, avoid stress, etc. - doctor's bills will destroy you in the future if you don't take care of yourself now)

Old 06-13-2017, 06:20 AM

Hi, It is important to invest in something for future. Most of them prefer in property investment or fixed deposit. But before investing in any firm you should first know about the firm. Nowadays there are many fake organizations coming. So be careful. Check this article about fake schemes http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial...investing-uae/

Old 06-30-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielhermann View Post
Spread your risks and speak to an expert before you invest your money. First of all invest in risk-free instruments, then a property and then stocks and bonds. Also keep some money in liquid form.
The two bolded words are what I'm currently doing. I want to have a less worries about financial aspect and properties when I retire.

Old Sponsors
Old 07-05-2017, 02:55 PM

For retirement planing...we must have start saving. also we have to apply strategy for long term investment. for long term we are getting good benefits of return. also many banks and financial company offers retirement plans.