Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 12-28-2016, 01:38 AM

Default Investing in Stable Investments

Hi All,

I feel in this volatile market conditions that is prevalent right now investing in gold is a safe way to invest your money and get high returns.

Old Sponsors
Old 12-29-2016, 08:46 AM

Default Re: Investing in Stable Investments

I don’t think this is how you truly achieve positive results. It might work because Gold is something that eventually is going to go up, but you need a lot of money to get things working. I don’t prefer Gold trading and I don’t even consider it safe. I like normal currency trading and that’s enough if you are skillful enough or even sensible enough. I give a lot of credit for my journey to FP Markets, as apart from been one of the best companies; it’s also one of the highly supporting ones. They offer incredibly cool setting on from zero spreads to quick execution of trades and we can even operate for free through their $200 Bonus!

Old 12-31-2016, 03:25 AM

Investment is something that has to be made very well, as the right investment is the key towards winning. Forex trading is the best investment and that too by all reasons. They have epic setting from friendly conditions to ideal ECN structure, it’s all awesome. I love it even more under OctaFX, as they are awesome with providing us with 50% bonus on deposit which is use able too, so I like it all so very much and brings in great rewards.

Old 01-06-2017, 03:59 PM

you must have to invest in digital currency. it is very safe and secure.
Bitcoin is digital currency. it means that in order for a transaction to occur, no middle men or central authority is required.

Old 01-20-2017, 09:22 AM

In a way, it’s not possible to get 100% safety anywhere, at least not if you are expecting genuinely good returns not 1-2%. So, for that it’s vital to take some risk, but of course it needs to be done wisely. I do it all easily with OctaFX broker, as they are awesome having 50% bonus on deposit scheme which is use able and really adds up to my performance in grand way and keeps me at comfort with working out things.

Old 01-21-2017, 04:47 AM

As per my experience you may invest in gold after observing the market. It is a better opportunity to make money safe, but you should invest in mutual fund and debt fund, it gives more return than gold.

Old 10-04-2017, 07:44 AM

Gold is a safe investment that provides a hedge against risk. It considers as a safe investment in the economic uncertainty. It provides a better return if you want how to handle risk in a smart way.

Old 02-02-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananya Zebar View Post
you must have to invest in digital currency. it is very safe and secure.
Bitcoin is digital currency. it means that in order for a transaction to occur, no middle men or central authority is required.

Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies are good one for investment.

Old 03-06-2018, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsmiths View Post
Hi All,

I feel in this volatile market conditions that is prevalent right now investing in gold is a safe way to invest your money and get high returns.
I guess real estate can be added to this list too, since it is an ever growing market all over the globe!

Old 03-06-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasu Dev View Post
Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies are good one for investment.
But now it is a little too late to be investing in Bitcoin.

Old 05-09-2018, 07:26 AM

You must have to invest in Forex trading, it is the biggest online business and you can make money but before starting Forex you must learn the basics of forex and also do some practice with a demo account and research before choosing a broker.

https://www.forexreversal.com

Old Sponsors
Old 05-10-2018, 09:15 AM

The general public has overshadowed the phenomenal rally of some altcoins, which managed to give 14,000 percent of revenue, like NEM, or altogether 32,000, like Ripple. Just relate this with an average 10 percent return on the bank deposit. Given that in these coins can be invested from a few dollars, such investments become super-available according to ICO Pulse.