Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Insurance



Insurance Life assurance, car insurance, holiday insurances, etc - discuss insurance and ask questions about insurance and insurance companies here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-24-2012, 08:00 AM
insuranceuae insuranceuae is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Default Life Insurance Buying Tips

The life insurance official contract comes under two classes that are, protection policy and investment policy. In case of protection policy, it is typically planned to provide a selected sum in the outcome specified by the policy owner, and the second investment policy is meant to facilitate the policy owner with an increase of capital by regular or single premium. The most ordinary kinds of investment policy under life insurance are whole life, global life and changeable life policies.

Life insurance involves sum assured, which is the amount guaranteed to be paid or allocated in the case of a loss. The plans offered by the life insurance corporation provide a definite amount of money to the insurer in case of life insured dies or becomes disabled due to any accidental case. It only requires paying premium on time and also helps in attaining short term-financial needs like mortgages etc.
Reply With Quote

Old Sponsors
  #2  
Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 AM
johndouglas007 johndouglas007 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 17
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

In a life insurance contract, the insurance company takes over the risk on the life of the policyholder in return for a fee. This fee (known as premium) is calculated on the basis of many factors such as age, gender, profession, health, etc. The lower the age, lower is the risk associated with the person and hence the insurer will charge lesser premium. Premium amount once decided usually remains the same throughout the policy period. Therefore, it is advisable to start a life insurance policy as early as possible.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:44 AM
preetisoft2 preetisoft2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 18
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

I think, you should contact with the head office of the company for buying any insurance.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 01-23-2014, 01:27 AM
arjun arjun is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 10
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Hi,
Tips as follows:-
* Understand your need
* Examine the amount of coverage you need
* Select the right type of policy
* Look at the quality & consult financial professional
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 08-20-2014, 02:46 AM
rossi100 rossi100 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Are you financially equipped to pay off doctor’s fees or hospital bills? If you want to live your life with ease then get your health insured right away. But if you are experiencing difficulty buying the best health insurance policy then you can use the ingenious insurance comparison portal of GreenLife Insurance Broking Limited. We provide online health insurance quotes for free without giving you any biased or false result. The medical policy recommended by us will cover all your hospitalization expenses.
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 11-05-2014, 01:14 AM
JennyMorrow JennyMorrow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 46
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Life is unpredictable and while we all hope to live a long and healthy life, planning and providing for your family after your death will ensure that they are financially sustainable whatever happens, becomes permanently Totally disabled or is diagnosed with a critical illness . Life insurance is an insurance policy that will pay out an amount of money if the insured person dies. If anyone is looking for life insurance in UAE then ADCB is the good option to compare the policy details. Visit 'adcb.com' website for more info.
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 01-06-2015, 01:12 AM
Saanviroy Saanviroy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

I would like to some tips about buying life insurance.These are
-Calculate the premium amount based on an individual's age
-Before buying life insurance, ensure that your insurance cover factors in basic expenditure as well as key expenses like children's weddings or other liabilities like loans & dependents.
BankBazaar is the online platform where you can buy life insurance plans according to your needs and also get more tips before buying life insurance.
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 05-26-2015, 06:45 AM
arundhati.kher arundhati.kher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 4
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Follow these Three Tips for Buying Life Insurance
1)Find the right type of policy: Many first-time people think that all life insurance policies are the same.
2)How much coverage do you need? Along with the type of policy, you need to consider how much coverage you need.
3)Which company are you going to buy from? This is a detail that is constantly overlooked. Some people think that all life insurance companies are created equal. This is not the case now, and never will be in the future.
Note: There are many life insurance companies which offers promising schemes, it is important to choose the reputed company like Future Generali Life Insurance.
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 09-17-2015, 12:23 AM
Terrie Terrie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Review your policy with your agent every few years to keep up with changes in your income and needs.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 10-16-2015, 03:15 AM
Ana222 Ana222 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 16
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Consult a reputable financial advisor, but remember, life insurance policies are only good once you are gone.
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 10-24-2015, 02:57 AM
Beat Beat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndouglas007 View Post
In a life insurance contract, the insurance company takes over the risk on the life of the policyholder in return for a fee. This fee (known as premium) is calculated on the basis of many factors such as age, gender, profession, health, etc. The lower the age, lower is the risk associated with the person and hence the insurer will charge lesser premium. Premium amount once decided usually remains the same throughout the policy period. Therefore, it is advisable to start a life insurance policy as early as possible.
I agree!!!
Reply With Quote

Old Sponsors
  #12  
Old 10-24-2015, 03:01 AM
Beat Beat is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by arundhati.kher View Post
Follow these Three Tips for Buying Life Insurance
1)Find the right type of policy: Many first-time people think that all life insurance policies are the same.
2)How much coverage do you need? Along with the type of policy, you need to consider how much coverage you need.
3)Which company are you going to buy from? This is a detail that is constantly overlooked. Some people think that all life insurance companies are created equal. This is not the case now, and never will be in the future.
I Agree!!!!
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 06-30-2016, 04:31 PM
AgentProv AgentProv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 17
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

If you want to live your life with ease then get your health insured right away.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 09-05-2016, 12:10 PM
ed.buyer ed.buyer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 17
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by insuranceuae View Post
The life insurance official contract comes under two classes that are, protection policy and investment policy. In case of protection policy, it is typically planned to provide a selected sum in the outcome specified by the policy owner, and the second investment policy is meant to facilitate the policy owner with an increase of capital by regular or single premium. The most ordinary kinds of investment policy under life insurance are whole life, global life and changeable life policies.

Life insurance involves sum assured, which is the amount guaranteed to be paid or allocated in the case of a loss. The plans offered by the life insurance corporation provide a definite amount of money to the insurer in case of life insured dies or becomes disabled due to any accidental case. It only requires paying premium on time and also helps in attaining short term-financial needs like mortgages etc.
read the policy always!
Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 09-27-2016, 09:11 PM
webbrowan webbrowan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Sydney
Posts: 38
Default Re: Life Insurance Buying Tips

I’m trying to figure out if there is a question posed in this thread or if it's just general advice for buying insurance? There are lots of different types of insurance policies and you can never compare one company's product to another apple to apple because of the different parameters that are involved. It's almost always your feelings about your agent that will help you make the decision to buy!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



» Boards




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.