Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Credit Cards

Credit Cards Discuss credit cards - user experiences, credit card rates, and which companies offer the best credit card.

Old 05-03-2016, 07:50 AM

Default What is the besic use of EMV Credit Card

Hello all,

I already have a credit card from "Alliance Bankcard Services". my friend suggest me to upgrate it to EMV (Europay, MasterCard, and Visa), And i agree with him. But i didn't know more uses of EMV. can any body help me?

Old Sponsors
Old 06-30-2016, 07:40 AM

Default Re: What is the besic use of EMV Credit Card

EMV chip technology is becoming the global standard for credit card and debit card payments. Named after its original developers, this technology features payment instruments (cards, mobile phones, etc.) with embedded microprocessor chips that store and protect cardholder data.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:23 AM

EMV chip technology is attractive the global standard for credit card and debit card payments. Named after its original developers; this technology features payment instruments (cards, mobile phones, etc.) with embedded microprocessor chips that store and protect cardholder data. This standard has many names worldwide and may also be referred to as: "chip and PIN" or "chip and signature."

Old 01-28-2017, 10:38 AM

EMV is a global standard for credit and debit payment cards based on chip card technology" taking its name from the card schemes Europay, MasterCard, and Visa - the original card schemes that developed it. The standard covers the processing of credit and debit card payments using a card that contains a microprocessor chip.

virtual visa card

Old 02-03-2017, 05:12 AM

The dollar price today in the banks against the pound greatly as the price reached 18.90 the highest price of the dollar to banks, as the rise in the price of the dollar on the black market was also not in the banks only, where she returned yesterday the black market for the image again after the calm that dominated the banks that operate within the Arab Republic of Egypt, what was the black market traders the best of this opportunity to attract the largest number of US currency Dmkhry

Old 06-17-2017, 04:05 AM

Hi, EMV is nothing but a chip. Nowadays in all the credit cards, debit cards are this is being used. It is used to protect customer's data without allowing any fake transaction. You can use your credit card as usual even after u get an EMV based card. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial...r-credit-card/ check this for more details.