Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Debt

Debt Discussions about debt and how to deal with debt.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:51 AM

Default Need major help with my debt :(

Don't even know where to start, I don't even know what Debt I own but I know I have it, I know I have a ccj but recently heard nothing about this. I've tried to get my credit score rating but its saying they can't find my details. I can't even apply for a bank card tried for the co-op and got rejected, I am currently using a barclays savers card which is a nightmare no online banking or anything, so help with this would be excellent, where should i try? whats the easiest bank account to get?

Thanks for any help, all of this is getting me down.

Old Sponsors
Old 06-05-2017, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Need major help with my debt :(

Hi,
If all your documents are genuine then you can get a personal loan easily. First get details of banks and the documents they require so that you can arrange for those and apply.
mymoneysouq.com see this. If you give your number they will call you back.

Old 06-22-2017, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammc View Post
Don't even know where to start, I don't even know what Debt I own but I know I have it, I know I have a ccj but recently heard nothing about this. I've tried to get my credit score rating but its saying they can't find my details. I can't even apply for a bank card tried for the co-op and got rejected, I am currently using a barclays savers card which is a nightmare no online banking or anything, so help with this would be excellent, where should i try? whats the easiest bank account to get?

Thanks for any help, all of this is getting me down.
Hi, try getting a personal loan and clearing all your debts. Go for banks like Dubai Islamic Bank, RAK Bank which provides loan easily with few documents only. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/loans/com...onal-loans-uae check this if you want to know about other banks.

Old 08-16-2017, 01:02 AM

Cool Re: Need major help with my debt :(

Run credit. Find out EXACTLY why they cant get the details. Bad SSN ? ID theft? Figure it out and call the appropriate agencies immediately. Get them to walk you through the steps to being able to simply run credit.

Run credit and ask someone at experian, equifax, and transunion what you can do to fix it. They should be able to give you specific details.

As always, if there's any FRAUD on your accounts make sure you dispute those charges ASAP and get them to remove the info. It may take some persistence but its worth it!

Best of luck!

Old 08-16-2017, 01:05 AM

Also, for the debts you cant wipe clean, try to find a better interest rate. Unsecured debt will generally have a higher rate and revolving accounts should always be paid off first.

You could trade credit card debt for fixed interest rate personal loan debt and both of these for secured debt such as an auto loan or mortgage.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divi View Post
Hi, try getting a personal loan and clearing all your debts. Go for banks like Dubai Islamic Bank, RAK Bank which provides loan easily with few documents only. check this if you want to know about other banks.
No reason to clear debts if you didn't take it out in the first place. They need to find out the details first.