Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Banks

Banks Banks and banking - high street banks and online banks, personal accounts, and savings accounts.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:53 AM

Default Re: How Safe and Secure Online Banking is?

The only problem with online banking is due to some phishing sites, which almost looks like the original bank website, When the customer visits them and feeds the details, these phishing sites take away essential details of the customers So, Every customer should be aware of recognizing the original site and ensure securing their bank details.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:13 AM

Nowadays, online banking is very safe and reliable. You have to keep your login credential confidential and need to change it time to time. For a safe online banking transactions you have to check it in the URL of the website whether it is secure or not. In the address bar of the browser if you see the standard HTTP is changed to HTTPS, then connection between the server and the browser must be secured using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate which indicates that this website is secure for any kind of transactions. ADCB one of the leading bank in UAE, which provide simple and secure online banking services like saving account, current account etc. for more info, visit 'adcb.com' website

Old 12-16-2014, 02:13 AM

In these days, Online banking is really a very best available source to get the easily transactions and other related works. We can save time because now-a-days time is considered a very important aspect
bankifsccodesearch.com/

Last edited by addneybanner; 12-16-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Old 06-25-2015, 06:27 AM

I truly agree with Bangfor, online banking is safe unless and until you don't reveal your login credential with others. Yes there are technical issues like network failure, slow internet connections due to which you may lost trust on online banking. I use ADCB bank's service to do online money transfer to India and I never get any issues other than the technical. It saves my time and money as well.

Old 06-25-2015, 08:46 AM

I truly agree with bangfor, online banking is safe unless and until you don't reveal your login credential with others. Yes there are technical issues like network failure, slow internet connections due to which you may lost trust on online banking. I use ADCB bank's service to do online money transfer to India and I never get any issues other than the technical. It saves my time and money as well.

Old 07-04-2015, 02:26 AM

Yes. Online banking is absolutely safe to do online and is done by millions daily.

Old Sponsors
Old 05-09-2016, 08:31 AM

It's as safe as you make it. As someone above stated, as long as your computer is secure and you keep all your passwords secret, there shouldn't be any problems.

Old 05-31-2016, 04:37 AM

I also think that there is a reliable online banking. I use https://worldcore.eu/, confirm the transfers coming to an email and SMS. There are voice authentication.Money transfer to Europe instant, free between users. To all this and more intuitive and user-friendly interface, no trips to the bank and queue. I think it's very useful and convenient.

Old 06-27-2016, 04:53 AM

Internet banking use has nearly doubled, from 30% of adults in 2007 to 56% in 2015, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS). But is it safe and what can you do to make sure your bank account isn't emptied by fraudsters?

Fraud is a constantly evolving problem but broadly speaking, these are the main ways scammers can actually get their hands on your money:

1. Remote Purchase or 'card not Present' Fraud
2. Counterfeit Fraud
3. Fraud on lost or Stolen Cards
4. Card Identity Theft
5. Card non-receipt
6. Phishing/Vishing

Old 06-30-2016, 04:26 PM

I've used internet banking for several years now and nothing bad has ever become of it.

Old 08-18-2016, 05:20 PM

Recent hacking scandals prove no bank is secure. Even big boys like HSBC can be hacked. So allocate some part of your portfolio under your mattress.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate032 View Post
Probably no system is completely hack-proof, but how we access online banking can help in part to reduce the chances. As well as not using public computers, I also would not access online banking on my own laptop in a hotel room. Never have the site save passwords. After I have concluded a session, I also clear cookies, which I don't know if it really helps but at least it makes me feel somewhat more secure.
Not using public computers is the key, how safe are those hotel wifis?