Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Insurance

Insurance Life assurance, car insurance, holiday insurances, etc - discuss insurance and ask questions about insurance and insurance companies here.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:14 AM

Default Homeowners Insurance

If you are looking for an insurance plan that will best help you protect your home and satisfy your needs, I recommend homeowners insurance plan. They have wide variety of benefits for your home and family. Our home is under homeowners insurance plan. They will protect your home, its contents and your finances from the effects of disasters like fire, storm damage, water damage, legal actions for accidents on your property, theft, vandalism and more. You can try this one.

Old Sponsors
Old 08-03-2012, 01:14 PM

Default Re: Homeowners Insurance

Permanent or Whole Life- If you are trying to obtain Permanent life insurance quotes, you may be at an advantage, as these policies offer a lifetime coverage. They also include savings and life insurance contract that provides you the leverage to tap your saving account, known as cash value, as the need arises.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:46 AM

Yes i really need home insurance . thanks for sharing information with us.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:11 AM

Hey if you looking for home insurance then I recommend you to opt Reliance General Insurance because they offer best home insurance policy. I myself have got the same and the policy protects our house in situations like Implosion/Explosion, Earthquake, Flooding, Storms and cyclone etc.

Old 02-28-2013, 02:59 AM

Homeowners insurance is good but the benefits still depends on the insurance company. Always know the details first and read the contract. Others will only say that they offer this and that but in terms of claim, they'll say that they don't cover it? Such a pain!